Israeli-Palestinian conflict (81 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
Those ''shields'' are volunteers and they are ready to die because they have nothing to lose as they lost everything they had.
If they are volunteers to form a military shield, they are not civilians. I don't think they want to be used as a shield. In fact I'd go as far as saying that most Palestinians probably just want to get out in order to finally be free from all sorts of repression.

They are wither you like it or not
Dont talk about what is happening now although its very obvious and the PPL all over the world protesting against Israel is just a clear evidence
If you wanna talk about it then go back to Balfour Declaration of 1917
when the Zionist got the promise to have their homeland in Palestine
Its not their homeland and will never be

And yes Zionists organised the holocaust or at least miss used it
I wish you wouldn't start talking about this, but too bad. The world is protesting against Israel because it acts in conflict with international law. The world has already said that Israel is a legitimate country. I don't want to talk about this too much, but even from a historical point of view, one can argue that the state of Israel is legitimate. And even if you don't, that's a shame, because we, the international world, have already said it is.

No, Zionists did not organise the Holocaust and it's astonishing how you're not the least bit ashamed to come up with such an opinion. It has only been sixty years and the world is already forgetting the terrors of WWII. That's what the lack of education does.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This talk about the holocaust reminded me of one discussion i had with Senor Canardo that we didn't finish. We left at Hitler's speach from January 1939.
Yo, Canardo, you never told me what you really think about it.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
I do... Here in Denmark there where even a demonstration that was supporting what Israel is doing right now !!!!!!!!

This is the world we live in!!!
I don't consider Denmark a European country anymore. The politics there are just retarded :D. In all seriousness though, that doesn't weigh up against all the pro-Palestina demonstrations of the past few weeks.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
If they are volunteers to form a military shield, they are not civilians. I don't think they want to be used as a shield. In fact I'd go as far as saying that most Palestinians probably just want to get out in order to finally be free from all sorts of repression.

I wish you wouldn't start talking about this, but too bad. The world is protesting against Israel because it acts in conflict with international law. The world has already said that Israel is a legitimate country. I don't want to talk about this too much, but even from a historical point of view, one can argue that the state of Israel is legitimate. And even if you don't, that's a shame, because we, the international world, have already said it is.

No, Zionists did not organise the Holocaust and it's astonishing how you're not the least bit ashamed to come up with such an opinion. It has only been sixty years and the world is already forgetting the terrors of WWII. That's what the lack of education does.

Whic world you talking about?
The one which is fully controlled by USA
The world you r talking about is the same one asking Hamas to the 2 Israeli hostages and not mentioning a word about 11000 Palesinian prisoners in Israel
The world you r talking about is the same world gave Israel the right to occupy another country
The world you are talking about is the same world Failed to force israel to obey to the UN resolutions and its a long list (check google if u r interested)
The world you are talking about is keeping quite about nuclear heads owned by Israel and trying to prevent Iran from getting it
The world you are talking about is the same one trying hardly to stop any kind of military support to hamas and in the same time keeping quite about the air/sea bridges between Israel and USA ,bridges of all kind of military needs
The world you are talking about is naming what the arab countries offer to Palestinians terrorism and terrorist action while naming the 3.2 Billion Dollars israel getting from USA annually a friendly support

Which world you are talking about?

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
Whic world you talking about?
The one which is fully controlled by USA
The world you r talking about is the same one asking Hamas to the 2 Israeli hostages and not mentioning a word about 11000 Palesinian prisoners in Israel
The world you r talking about is the same world gave Israel the right to occupy another country
The world you are talking about is the same world Failed to force israel to obey to the UN resolutions and its a long list (check google if u r interested)
The world you are talking about is keeping quite about nuclear heads owned by Israel and trying to prevent Iran from getting it
The world you are talking about is the same one trying hardly to stop any kind of military support to hamas and in the same time keeping quite about the air/sea bridges between Israel and USA ,bridges of all kind of military needs
The world you are talking about is naming what the arab countries offer to Palestinians terrorism and terrorist action while naming the 3.2 Billion Dollars israel getting from USA annually a friendly support

Which world you are talking about?

Well, that world. The UN says Israel has the right to be a country, so in a way, you say Israel has the right to be a country. It's funny actually, why are we debating? We all agree that Israel has the right to be there and we all know that the violence used is not appropriate.

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Well, that world. The UN says Israel has the right to be a country, so in a way, you say Israel has the right to be a country. It's funny actually, why are we debating? We all agree that Israel has the right to be there and we all know that the violence used is not appropriate.
I am denying and refusing the world you are talking about and you are telling me that Israel has the right to be a country according to that world!!!!!!!!!!!

One Q

R U Dump?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)