Israeli-Palestinian conflict (9 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
So many pro-Palestinians on this forum. I'm glad western media and propaganda machine are finally being exposed by the common people.
The Zionist propaganda machine will be in overdrive following this series of massacres and the main Western Media outlets will spill the same BS they have been for years.

Australia now refuses to identify the Palestinian areas as occupied :lol:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

UNRWA STRONGLY CONDEMNS ISRAELI SHELLING OF ITS SCHOOL IN GAZA AS A SERIOUS VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL LAW

STATEMENT BY UNRWA COMMISSIONER-GENERAL PIERRE KRÄHENBÜHL

Jerusalem

Last night, children were killed as they slept next to their parents on the floor of a classroom in a UN designated shelter in Gaza. Children killed in their sleep; this is an affront to all of us, a source of universal shame. Today the world stands disgraced.

We have visited the site and gathered evidence. We have analysed fragments, examined craters and other damage. Our initial assessment is that it was Israeli artillery that hit our school, in which 3,300 people had sought refuge. We believe there were at least three impacts. It is too early to give a confirmed official death toll. But we know that there were multiple civilian deaths and injuries including of women and children and the UNRWA guard who was trying to protect the site. These are people who were instructed to leave their homes by the Israeli army.

The precise location of the Jabalia Elementary Girls School and the fact that it was housing thousands of internally displaced people was communicated to the Israeli army seventeen times, to ensure its protection; the last being at ten to nine last night, just hours before the fatal shelling.

I condemn in the strongest possible terms this serious violation of international law by Israeli forces.

This is the sixth time that one of our schools has been struck. Our staff, the very people leading the humanitarian response are being killed. Our shelters are overflowing. Tens of thousands may soon be stranded in the streets of Gaza, without food, water and shelter if attacks on these areas continue.

We have moved beyond the realm of humanitarian action alone. We are in the realm of accountability. I call on the international community to take deliberate international political action to put an immediate end to the continuing carnage.

http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/offic...emns-israeli-shelling-its-school-gaza-serious

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Guys check @farah_gazan on twitter. She's a 16 years old tweeting about what's going on. Over 7 thousand tweets and over 100 thousand followers world wide. Including international media reporters and correspondents.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

UNRWA STRONGLY CONDEMNS ISRAELI SHELLING OF ITS SCHOOL IN GAZA AS A SERIOUS VIOLATION OF INTERNATIONAL LAW

STATEMENT BY UNRWA COMMISSIONER-GENERAL PIERRE KRÄHENBÜHL

Jerusalem

Last night, children were killed as they slept next to their parents on the floor of a classroom in a UN designated shelter in Gaza. Children killed in their sleep; this is an affront to all of us, a source of universal shame. Today the world stands disgraced.

We have visited the site and gathered evidence. We have analysed fragments, examined craters and other damage. Our initial assessment is that it was Israeli artillery that hit our school, in which 3,300 people had sought refuge. We believe there were at least three impacts. It is too early to give a confirmed official death toll. But we know that there were multiple civilian deaths and injuries including of women and children and the UNRWA guard who was trying to protect the site. These are people who were instructed to leave their homes by the Israeli army.

The precise location of the Jabalia Elementary Girls School and the fact that it was housing thousands of internally displaced people was communicated to the Israeli army seventeen times, to ensure its protection; the last being at ten to nine last night, just hours before the fatal shelling.

I condemn in the strongest possible terms this serious violation of international law by Israeli forces.

This is the sixth time that one of our schools has been struck. Our staff, the very people leading the humanitarian response are being killed. Our shelters are overflowing. Tens of thousands may soon be stranded in the streets of Gaza, without food, water and shelter if attacks on these areas continue.

We have moved beyond the realm of humanitarian action alone. We are in the realm of accountability. I call on the international community to take deliberate international political action to put an immediate end to the continuing carnage.

http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/offic...emns-israeli-shelling-its-school-gaza-serious
"Dunno what the guy is crying about Khamas obviously hiding half their rockets there" -said every Zionist.

Israel is now using the new excuse of "Misfired Khamas rocket" for every civilian casualty the Israelis cause, and the Western media buys into it. If one is unable to see that Israel is intentionally killing civilians then one may as well surgically remove their eyes as they have no need for them.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
"Dunno what the guy is crying about Khamas obviously hiding half their rockets there" -said every Zionist.

Israel is now using the new excuse of "Misfired Khamas rocket" for every civilian casualty the Israelis cause, and the Western media buys into it. If one is unable to see that Israel is intentionally killing civilians then one may as well surgically remove their eyes as they have no need for them.
I wouldn't say the Western media buys it. Almost everyone feels for Palestine. It's just that Israel ahs connections so they're not punished for anything. Not to mention it's mainly western Europe's fault they're in the position they are.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, is there really anyone actually supporting Israel that isn't connected in some way to it? On my news feed it's only the Jews that continue to post propaganda bullshit.
This

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
At this point, is there really anyone actually supporting Israel that isn't connected in some way to it? On my news feed it's only the Jews that continue to post propaganda bullshit.
It's nice, but essentially it won't bring a change. Until the attitude of their governments towards the Palestinian question becomes the main concern of the citizens of the most powerful countries, things won't change. The leaders in the USA, in the European powers, and even less in Russia, won't lose the elections if they don't help the Palestinians. This isn't 19th century Britain where being indifferent to the violent repression of some uprising in some shithole in the Ottoman Empire eventually leads to losing elections. But in our apathetic reality, the world will continue watching the horrors with popcorn and beer.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Everyone needs to watch this video. Israel massacring innocent civilians including rescue workers. Most horrific images I've ever seen.

A group of Israeli's singing "There's no school tomorrow,there's no children left in Gaza! Oleh!":

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's nice, but essentially it won't bring a change. Until the attitude of their governments towards the Palestinian question becomes the main concern of the citizens of the most powerful countries, things won't change. The leaders in the USA, in the European powers, and even less in Russia, won't lose the elections if they don't help the Palestinians. This isn't 19th century Britain where being indifferent to the violent repression of some uprising in some shithole in the Ottoman Empire eventually leads to losing elections. But in our apathetic reality, the world will continue watching the horrors with popcorn and beer.
Sad but true.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Everyone needs to watch this video. Israel massacring innocent civilians including rescue workers. Most horrific images I've ever seen.

A group of Israeli's singing "There's no school tomorrow,there's no children left in Gaza! Oleh!":

Unfortunately there was a lack of condoms in this area so they continued with those morons process

Those are just idiots who do not represent what all the people here think
The majority want no more killing except of Hamas since they are terrorists who are the main responsible for this!

You cant seriously not consider Hamas as non terrorist organization!
They executed Palestinians who were protesting against their doing

Israel have people who protest against their county too! Gidon Levi is "Haaretz" reporter a paper which is well known for his left winger (I hope I said it right) opinions who talks like he belongs to the Palestinians yet you dont see Israel execute him or even prevent him from writing or talking!

While I dont agree with everything in this world as its a fucked up world I do agree with my country`s claim that "Hamas" is a terrorist organization who needs to get disarmed!

Palestinians and Israelis should both have countries and since this land is important to both groups both should have it on this land! (and live peacefully of course)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I'm not saying Hamas are cool and all, but if someone conquers my land I bet there will be some guarella or partizans or some other kind of fighters that will come up. And I'm not saying that their actions of violence are justified, because they are not. But the main cause of the violence of Hamas or any other group that fights the conquerors if their land are the conquerors themselfs not "terrorism" and in this case it's Israel.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28582853

:lol:

They have not even the slightest regard to the international opinions and are doing whatever they think of. I'm curious how far can they go with this kind of disregard, there surely has to be a limit somewhere no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)