Israeli-Palestinian conflict (42 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 2, 2006
60 years of Ideological intractability and abject failure, I'll bow to the experts, well, until Israel just destroys and absorbs Palestine because Hamas can't box clever due to Jihad tunnel vision, like Communists trying to mount a coup, Revolution is case specific after all. Guevara and Castro could not have done the same anywhere else on earth.

It's hilarious, you even have someone here offering their view on how Hamas could better achieve their goal and you and Rebel essentially attack me. Israelis would listen and evaluate the usefulness of the strategy, which is probably why they're winning.

At least it's comforting to know, political Islam will shoot itself in the foot time and time again.
So saying that they might know what are they doing better than you is attacking you :boh:

Don't let your diploma fool you as what they teach you there and what is happening is here should not be mixed. One has to study on religion and history of the region before making assumptions on this issue.

Doing it in your way or Hamas way, they cannot save themselves. They will be eventually swallowed completely. Only way to save them from destruction is Islam unification under the Caliphate. What would happen to Europe if those millions of city states are still existing and fighting each other continuously? No other way for Muslims than the deposing dictator tools and unification. Catholic have Pope, Orthodox have Patrick, Buddhist have Dalai Lama, Europe have EU, USA have everything, Muslims have nothing. Who are the representive of these 1.7 billion people? That's the main reason of all shit going on here for a century.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
So saying that they might know what are they doing better than you is attacking you :boh:

Don't let your diploma fool you as what they teach you there and what is happening is here should not be mixed. One has to study on religion and history of the region before making assumptions on this issue.

Doing it in your way or Hamas way, they cannot save themselves. They will be eventually swallowed completely. Only way to save them from destruction is Islam unification under the Caliphate. What would happen to Europe if those millions of city states are still existing and fighting each other continuously? No other way for Muslims than the deposing dictator tools and unification. Catholic have Pope, Orthodox have Patrick, Buddhist have Dalai Lama, Europe have EU, USA have everything, Muslims have nothing. Who are the representive of these 1.7 billion people? That's the main reason of all shit going on here for a century.
Master's darling, not a little Diploma. I've also studied the History of the Region :agree:

Arab Union......In fact your entire logic about X having Y is just plain wrong. You're right about Palestine though. Unfortunately the Caliphate can never happen I fear, too much 'human' influence on politics, Muslims are just as corrupt as Christians etc, look after their own interests.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10,604
    I'm using it as an example of an available tactic, I believe I've stated that already.

But of course you're beautifully illustrating my point my getting your panties in a bunch over a tactical distinction, a microcosm of Palestines inability to effectively strategise...

Israel is cunning, devious, they learn from everyone, they learn everything. But no, you're right, get bogged down in the little details, celebrate your martyrs and don't actually achieve what you want through sheer ideological intractability.
    You just can not support your previous claim about the bus bombing. It seems your masters degree was taught using some outdated information. At least, when you mention anything about Palestine, try to get it updated or just keep silent.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
    You just can not support your previous claim about the bus bombing. It seems your masters degree was taught using some outdated information. At least, when you mention anything about Palestine, try to get it updated or just keep silent.
    And the agenda should not be based on feelings. You just keep proving what IZ says, correct.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    I never said Hamas bombed a bus recently, but they did do it, in fact, less than a year ago...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/21/us-israel-telaviv-bus-explosion-idUSBRE8AK0HS20121121

So in a 'Long War' situation , it is a contemporary tactic of Hamas.

I will never think that killing civilians is an acceptable tactic, by it Israel killing thousands or Hamas killing dozen, one innocent is too much blood :depressed

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Hey Irish, what's your stance on the IRA ? One of my heroes that I looked up to as a kid was Michael Collins but of course, I don't keep up with what's happening nowadays.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10,608
    And the agenda should not be based on feelings. You just keep proving what IZ says, correct.
    And I should care about your opinion because?

I never said Hamas bombed a bus recently, but they did do it, in fact, less than a year ago...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/21/us-israel-telaviv-bus-explosion-idUSBRE8AK0HS20121121

So in a 'Long War' situation , it is a contemporary tactic of Hamas.

I will never think that killing civilians is an acceptable tactic, by it Israel killing thousands or Hamas killing dozen, one innocent is too much blood :depressed
    That was never proved to be made by Palestinians. And Hamas never said it did it. And the bombing took place at the middle of the catastrophe of bombing Gaza strip by Zionists to decrease the pressure on Zionists to stop the attack.

Next?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Hey Irish, what's your stance on the IRA ? One of my heroes that I looked up to as a kid was Michael Collins but of course, I don't keep up with what's happening nowadays.
    Brainwashed idealists originally through to deluded murdering sucm that represent a falsified version of nationalism essentially playing into the hands of British divide and conquer mentality. Collins was a strategic Genius though, Hamas could use a man like Collins.

And I should care about your opinion because?

That was never proved to be made by Palestinians. And Hamas never said it did it. And the bombing took place at the middle of the catastrophe of bombing Gaza strip by Zionists to decrease the pressure on Zionists to stop the attack.

Next?
    :lol: I suppose it was Aum Shining Path

- - - Updated - - -

I did not state my opinion. Maybe you should read what people write, or are you just going all Turk?
    He's a guy that posted pics of dead Palestinians then I posted dead israelis for balance and he deleted them :)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10,611

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Brainwashed idealists originally through to deluded murdering sucm that represent a falsified version of nationalism essentially playing into the hands of British divide and conquer mentality. Collins was a strategic Genius though, Hamas could use a man like Collins.

- - - Updated - - -
    If only the Palestinians had a Michael Collins type of leader...but then again, the entire region is based upon a divide and conquer rule :(

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    What was the special thing about him?
    He was a great revolutionary leader, he fought the British Empire until the very end and negotiated the first Treaty of Independence for Ireland and oversee its transition to democracy. He died, trying to remove the gun from Irish politics.

Attachments

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #10,615
    He was a great revolutionary leader, he fought the British Empire until the very end and negotiated the first Treaty of Independence for Ireland and oversee its transition to democracy. He died, trying to remove the gun from Irish politics.
    Don't you think that Palestinians can win anything using negotiations?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Don't you think that Palestinians can win anything using negotiations?

He was also extremely intelligent, the equivalent would be Hamas infiltrating Mossad and systematically murdering them on the streets of Jerusalem. He practically invented modern revolutionary warfare. Indeed, his war, is widely accepted as the birth of the new form of revolution and all academic study of 'revolutionary insurgency' starts in Ireland in 1919.

Well collins didn't really 'negotiate' he was faced with the British Empire after WW1 with a massive army about the be demobilised. Sure there were negotiations but the choice was this:
    Accept the treaty or I'm going to put 100,000 extra troops into Ireland

Dublin is probably about a 5km square, so even 10,000 troops could easily shut down everything.

That's what Hamas may inevitably be faced with, guerrillas don't win revolutions, the other side gives up. Like fleas sucking all the blood out of a dog....

http://www.amazon.com/War-Flea-Classic-Guerrilla-Warfare/dp/1574885553

Jul 2, 2006
    If there were no Israel, we’d have to invent one: Biden

WASHINGTON
    US vice president highlights the White House commitment to Israel, saying US would have invented the country had it not been there to preserve interests

U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said they would have to invent Israel if it did not already exist as President Barack Obama met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in the White House.

“If there were not an Israel, we would have to invent one to make sure our interests were preserved,” Biden said Sept. 30 at a conference in Washington.

“America’s support for Israel’s security is unshakable, period,” Biden said, underlining the commitment that President Obama had to Israel. Biden spoke to J Street, a group promoting a two-state solution for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, shortly after he and President Barack Obama met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the White House.

Biden warned that there were reasons to be concerned about the region, given the instability caused by Iran’s nuclear program, the Syrian civil war and the ongoing upheavals of the Arab Spring. “The region has gone from the forced calm of dictatorship to the euphoria of revolution,” Politico website quoted Biden as saying. “These changes in the Middle East affect both of our national security interests.”

Step up sanctions, Netanyahu tells Obama

On Iran, Biden said U.S.-led sanctions against Iran had been the most effective sanctions imposed on a regime ever and Washington would never allow Iran to have a nuclear weapon, adding that Tehran had a choice. He said Iran could suffer deepening economic sanctions or negotiate its way back into the global community and economy.

Biden also said this moment may offer the best opportunity for the Israeli-Palestinian peace.

The peace talks were re-launched in late July after U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry spent months shuttling back and forth to bring the two sides back to the table.

During their White House meeting, Netanyahu urged Obama to step up sanctions on Iran if it pursued its nuclear drive even as Tehran exchanged overtures with Washington and restarted negotiations with the West. Seeking to reassure Israel about the emerging U.S. diplomatic engagement with Iran, Obama said Tehran must prove its sincerity with actions, insisting that Washington would not ease sanctions prematurely and reaffirmed U.S. readiness to resort to military action if all else failed.

Netanyahu visited the White House three days after Obama and new Iranian President Hassan Rouhani spoke by telephone in the highest-level contact between the countries in more than three decades. The call fueled hopes for a resolution of Iran’s decades-old nuclear standoff with the West.

“It is Israel’s firm belief that if Iran continues to advance its nuclear program during negotiations, the sanctions should be strengthened,” Netanyahu told reporters a day before he was due to address the United Nations General Assembly. Obama said he was entering negotiations with Iran “clear-eyed” and was ready to test Rouhani’s overtures.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)