Israeli-Palestinian conflict (66 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The randomness of your news flashes is weird too, ReBeL. Perhaps you could provide a link, an authority that says it happened. You know, something that makes it look like you'd actually be inclined to believe it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The randomness of your news flashes is weird too, ReBeL. Perhaps you could provide a link, an authority that says it happened. You know, something that makes it look like you'd actually be inclined to believe it.
Yeah because something like this wouldn't happen God forbid.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah because something like this wouldn't happen God forbid.
Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. I'm not convinced simply because ReBeL says it happened. It's amazing how gullible some of you really are. Add to that the fact that you can't make an abstraction between reality and how reality is perceived and you know why you keep losing.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,344
    When I post pics, you are annoyed, Seven, and when I don't, you are doubting my news. Here is the news in Arabic:

http://www.alquds.com/node/263198

It is not posted in English yet.

Why are my news random? because I post them when they happen.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
    Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. I'm not convinced simply because ReBeL says it happened. It's amazing how gullible some of you really are. Add to that the fact that you can't make an abstraction between reality and how reality is perceived and you know why you keep losing.
    You know what's funny, Seven? We're trying to help them, we're giving them tips in how to win our fellow Europeans over, and yet, for some reason, they think we are against them.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Much more is happening that you are not aware of and I'm not sure if in Belgium they're giving you the right image.

You know what would be nice Andries? The likes of you and other members to be put in the same situation like the ones we have there in Gazza or better in their places to see how you can send your voice to world wide and how you can convince people of what is happening is really happening.

I would like to see you experiencing terror and having your house destroyed for a day to see how it feels to sleep on a street and if you'll still have the same so called objectivity of yours towards this case.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    You know what's funny, Seven? We're trying to help them, we're giving them tips in how to win our fellow Europeans over, and yet, for some reason, they think we are against them.
    Yeah, somehow they keep missing the part where we're saying Israel should be punished. I think that may have to do with the fact that we don't see Israel as the devil though. You see, rational people tend to think of other human beings as just that, they don't give them supernatural powers. Rab, ReBeL and Turk do just that.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Much more is happening that you are not aware of and I'm not sure if in Belgium they're giving you the right image.

You know what would be nice Andries? The likes of you and other members to be put in the same situation like the ones we have there in Gazza or better in their places to see how you can send your voice to world wide and how you can convince people of what is happening is really happening.

I would like to see you experiencing terror and having your house destroyed for a day to see how it feels to sleep on a street and if you'll still have the same so called objectivity of yours towards this case.
    FFS, I'm on your fucking side from the fucking beginning.

But fine. Go to war. See who backs you up.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Why are my news random? because I post them when they happen.
    Because Natanyahu and Sharon and the likes wouldn't do such a thing.

:lol:

How exactly are you trying to help?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,351
    It is so easy to give directions from far away, mate. I can call Nasa now and recommend them to be so accurate in launching their next rocket. Their reaction would be like this:

"Oh Yeah? That was so useful indeed."

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    FFS, I'm on your fucking side from the fucking beginning.
    How exactly? By saying that Israeli's did not attack the ship for nothing and that there was a reason behind that?

Or by encouraging people not to react against Israel until the Europeans and Americans public opinion changes about Hamas and Hezbollah?

Play this somewhere else, had it been Palestinians the ones attacking the ship with Israelians civilians in it then you would have different things to say and you wouldn't be defending the Palestinians action or giving an excuse like you did earlier.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,353
    No, I want a source I can trust. I can't trust a source I can't read.
    Well. It is not my fault that the foreign news agencies does not write regularly about all the Israeli crimes. I have two options left: Arabic sources or photos. You refuse both.

Is it my fault?

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Israelis are not European and they never will be.

Turks are more European.

May Allah sustain the great Turkish people.

Jul 2, 2006
    Turk, why was the one year old there in the first place? He's not Palestinian, so he's not returning to his homeland, and as a one year old, he clearly has no capacity of distributing humaritanian aid or helping the needy.
    There were old people, children, women, rabbi, priest, imam, parliamenters, activists, engineers, journalists, various people from 32 different country to prove their peaceful purpose.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    It is so easy to give directions from far away, mate. I can call Nasa now and recommend them to be so accurate in launching their next rocket. Their reaction would be like this:

"Oh Yeah? That was so useful indeed."
    Not only they give directions and tips from far away they criticize you for defending yourself:sergio::lol:

Why are we furious? We shouldn't be. Wait for Europeans and Americans to support us.

La nontoron betkun ntekit 7ana w harab shahin.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7,359
    Not only they give directions and tips from far away they criticize you for defending yourself:sergio::lol:

Why are we furious? We shouldn't be. Wait for Europeans and Americans to support us.

La nontoron betkun ntekit 7ana w harab shahin.
    :lol:

What is that? Is that a Lebanese proverb? I love how you get "+18 action" into proverbs.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury and editor of the Wall Street Journal seems to have it right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4sM323793A

He even sees the hilarity in all this by his smiling.
    Fuck me, when you think about it, where else does something like this happen? Your govt is funded and HUGELY influenced by an Israeli lobby. Seriously, that its normal and part of the status quo is really ridicolous think about. Anywhere else and you would think alarms would go off, take a step back and realize how much of a issue it is that a foreign entity that puts their needs ahead of your countries is influencing and controlling the govt that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)