Israeli-Palestinian conflict (101 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
US 'anger' at Israel weapons sale

The Israeli defence ministry has confirmed that it faced questioning by Washington over arms sales to China.

But the ministry denied media reports that the US had demanded the dismissal of a top official over the matter.

A statement from the Israeli defence ministry said arms exports to China were being clarified with US officials in what it called a good spirit.

The statement followed Israeli reports that the sale of a sensitive weapons system to China had angered Washington.

According to the reports it prompted American calls for the resignation of the defence ministry's director, Amos Yaron.

The head of the Israeli parliament's defence committee, Youval Steinitz, said tensions, hidden from the public, had appeared in the last few years over Israel's weapons sales to China.

"There has been a tightening of checks exercised by the US on Israeli weapons exports... we are very sensitive to US requirements," Mr Steinitz said.

Defence Minister Shaul Mofaz also denied the newspaper reports, while accepting that a dossier on Israeli weapons sales to China was "in the process of clarification".

Correspondents say the row risks adding to an atmosphere of suspicion between the Israel and the Pentagon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4101961.stm

Awww, look at poor little Israel. We surely should give them weapons to "protect" themselves. Surely they deserve all these handouts from us, the poor country. And who cares if they turn around and sell them to China so China can sell them to whomever they like in Asia. Surely there's nothing wrong with that, even if they end up being aimed at US troops. Israel is such a loving nation and it's our duty to defend them. :touched:

Fuck off, faggots.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Awww, look at poor little Israel. We surely should give them weapons to "protect" themselves. Surely they deserve all these handouts from us, the poor country. And who cares if they turn around and sell them to China so China can sell them to whomever they like in Asia. Surely there's nothing wrong with that, even if they end up being aimed at US troops. Israel is such a loving nation and it's our duty to defend them. :touched:

Fuck off, faggots.

So, what type of slap on the wrist are the American government planning to punish Israeli government with?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Probably. This is traitorous activity as far as I'm concerned. It would be one thing if we sold them the weapons, but we hand them out at the taxpayer's expense.

Max Keiser got it right when he said that Israel owes him thousands of dollars from taxes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hardly suprising. I mean there have been confirmed cases too where Israeli spies are in US illegally and undermine US, and pretty much zip done about it.

There is huge trend of the little brother nation having zero need to have any love or consideration for big brother, but the latter will give him daily allowances instead of weekly still regardless of bad behaviour. The parasitical relationship you have with Israel is a bad joke.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well of course. Mossad has been caught spying on Americans on our own soil, which was even reported on CNN and Fix News. We award many Israeli companies contracts to secure airports and online activity, basically giving those firms the same security clearance as factions of the NSA. How is that the definition of Homeland Security? And we even have the story about the five Israelis dancing in Jersey on 9/11. Whether they were Mossad or not is not proven, but the activity with their company was highly suspicious at least. No matter what, those clowns were celebrating that the towers were hit, proven by eyewitness accounts.

Israel only cares about their own well-being. They are no ally, not in any sense of the word, and our support of them is not in the best interest of the American people. FFS, we have 18% of the population unemployed, and we STILL give them handouts? This government criminal.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5,489
    Last night, Israel targeted some of the tunnels between Egypt and Gaza. Three Palestinians were killed...

The death toll until now since the start of 2010 is 6.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    So, what type of slap on the wrist are the American government planning to punish Israeli government with?
    Probably give Israel a suitcase nuke and a blow job. This stuff makes me sick. And do think my tax dollar could be going to health care or improving the education system or just helping in general. Instead they go toward terror and the occupation and mistreatment of a whole people at the expense of our national security. :sergio:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5,499
    Egyptian media is horrible these days...

Today, I was watching an Egyptian channel called Al-Faraeen. I was so shocked when I saw how much they hate Palestinians.

I heard that Amr Adeeb, the famous Egyptian Tv program presenter said yesterday that Israel before a year killed 1000 Palestinians just because one of the Israelis was captured by Palestinians. How many Palestinians should the Egyptians kill as a revenge for killing the Egyptian soldier before two days? and he was serious, and not joking at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 92)