Israeli-Palestinian conflict (125 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1877340 said:
:lol2:

The IDF never took down two huge buildings in my country.
neither did Palestinian stone-wielding children...funny you should say that though, some of them (Israelis) were dancing when it happened
Exactly. And Burke there is still no proof Osama did this to us, look at the FBI profile of him, they don't say anything about 9/11 as even their director said they don't have enough evidence.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
neither did Palestinian stone-wielding children...funny you should say that though, some of them (Israelis) were dancing when it happened
Yeah, EXACTLY. Right on our own soil from their little van.

But of course that case was dropped.

Very strange indeed. Sly, too. I guess they just loved the beauty of those buildings coming down, blood thirsty folks as they are.

Apr 12, 2004
I didn't say they did, I just said that the IDF didn't.

And "Israelis" aren't the IDF.
Exactly. And Burke there is still no proof Osama did this to us, look at the FBI profile of him, they don't say anything about 9/11 as even their director said they don't have enough evidence.
Because he didn't admit to it.

Yea, we did it to ourselves. :rolleyes2

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßüякε;1877353 said:

Yea, we did it to ourselves. :rolleyes2
No, he didn't. He never admitted to it.

That is one of the common misconceptions thrown around by the media.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
and you the crazyman. where are you planning coup d'etat? :D
TOB SECRETS :D

how many israeli civilians suffered from this savage indefensible act perpetrated by the palestinians on a land that the whole world community considers theirs, please put some context in those generalisations
isrealis >>>> palistenians when it comes to value of life...and thats exactly what the worlds govts are saying when they allow such atrocities to take place... its gotten to the point where civilian life has no value ...pathetic we should really be ashamed that "democratic" states in this modern world allow this..not only in pali but all over the world where genocides are takin place on the daily...

He means that as long as you are occupied, you can do whatever the fuck you want because of that occupation. And it's true, no one is going to accept and obey in a situation like that. If you do, you're a coward to your country. And no one wants to be a coward to their country.
right on bro...

ßüякε;1877340 said:
The IDF never took down two huge buildings in my country.
Reuters: No Comment

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ßüякε;1877353 said:

so first you relate 9/11 to Hamas, then you say 'I didn't say this, I didn't say that'? at least stick to the point you're trying to make

the guys were Mossad, which are initially conscripts of the IDF

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'd like to see someone prove that Osama Bin Laden is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Oh wait, if it could be proven, then the government would list it in their official FBI documents, along with others, which they do not.

So I guess this is just like Vinni's obsession with taking "terrorists" and putting them in prison without trial. Even though there is no evidence, they are still at fault for what happened.

Very fucked up world we happen to live in.

Apr 12, 2004
so first you relate 9/11 to Hamas, then you say 'I didn't say this, I didn't say that'? at least stick to the point you're trying to make

the guys were Mossad, which are initially conscripts of the IDF
Everyone knows all muslims kill Americans, and Americans are all Jews, and Jews own everything (except oil) and Jews want Jerusalem, and since their hair is more curly than Muslims then they are better with bigger brains, but all Jews are better because they just are, they at least show their faces when they dress up to kill people.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ßüякε;1877368 said:
Everyone knows all muslims kill Americans, and Americans are all Jews, and Jews own everything (except oil) and Jews want Jerusalem, and since their hair is more curly than Muslims then they are better with bigger brains, but all Jews are better because they just are, they at least show their faces when they dress up to kill people.
curly hair is overrated anyway

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Deception is the art of war.... and they have been doing an outstanding job specially with the media and cover ups... i really take my hat off to them...well done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 115)