Is this the year? (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Ive thought of that but why shouldnt our first team be capable of playing both the champions league and the domestic league? plus playing every weekend makes them more fit and Im very comfortable with the current rotation system because every weekend i see different players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

That's sorta the point here, if we can underperform and still win, then we should be able to win playing well, which is an assumption.. incidentally, that's what Real Madrid have been doing the past few years, winning on form and off form. :)
This is the character of the winning team: lost today but win tommorow, being drown in failness is not in our dictionary :)
Play with determination and never underestimate the opponent are the key of Juve's winning IMO.
I am so glad that we have so many talented players so the coach, Lippi can create the starting lineup whenever he wants, without changing the character of Juve. I remember Di Vaio said once: "Lippi has no favorites, if you don't play in one game then you'll believe that you'll play in the next game"

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
wow!!!!!!! lots of very hopeful people!!!!! lets just not jinx Juve! IMO it's the usual suspects that might drop us-milan, manure, real, and I've heard that Bayern is very strong this year-the BBC's website predicted us beating bayern in the final..........lets hope thats the way it goes!!!!!

DAVIDZ

Sep 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++

I am so glad that we have so many talented players so the coach, Lippi can create the starting lineup whenever he wants, without changing the character of Juve. I remember Di Vaio said once: "Lippi has no favorites, if you don't play in one game then you'll believe that you'll play in the next game"

Man, I don't what to do when Lippi leaves:down:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
This ain't the year :(
you could've said that last year because our cl campaign was rather poor through out group stages and even in playoffs. and for me it was THE year comparing to previous seasons.

this game doesn't mean nothing.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Any new thoughts, now that we are a little farther and have had time to make better judgements.........I think that all things equal, we could win the treble, but I still doubt it will happen....something will go wrong, and who knows how we will play after the winter break....

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
yep! I'm really hoping for meetings with Milan, Manure, and Real in the CL........on the way to beating Chelski in the final.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)