is this place dying? (1 Viewer)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
I saw 360 guests first then there were more guests. It's getting 400 guess in this forum. It happen a couple weeks ago. I dunno if that was a real guests or not.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I think maybe it was the time when xtratime was down and people were liotering on the net looking for a forum to take refuge in. And they must have loved this little place of ours :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
It could be the answer, but it looked strange: when forum has problems - there are always tons of guests and I get this message about refreshing page. And when forum works ok - never such amount of guests - or at least I've never seen them :undecide:
Such observation :)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++
It could be the answer, but it looked strange: when forum has problems - there are always tons of guests and I get this message about refreshing page. And when forum works ok - never such amount of guests - or at least I've never seen them :undecide:
Such observation :)
:thumb: I just keep on clicking on Refresh like a maniac :D

As if I'm smart enough to hack a site :D
I won't comment on this! :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am sure they will :) I just hope it stays this way. The forum lost it's form at a time when our beloved team also lost it's way temporarily in the CL. Let's hope both have recovered now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)