Is Obama fucking America's Constitution with his big dong? (3 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The best thing to do is to kill all politicians because they are all money wasting liars.

hey look instead of spending $40 billion on education or transport or something good let's build a water desalination plant that we don't even need.
nek minnit
drought over

oh well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The best thing to do is to kill all politicians because they are all money wasting liars.

hey look instead of spending $40 billion on education or transport or something good let's build a water desalination plant that we don't even need.
nek minnit
drought over

oh well.
Kids don't need education to fight Hajis.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Nobody wants to cure $#@! anymore. That would be like making an iPhone you'd never have to replace or upgrade for life.

Saddling your population with subscription costs for chronic care instead of a cure represents a massive public drain on any country's GNP. That's wasted money no matter what political side you take.

But at least where you are, the government plays a role in price controls. Which explains why your prices for the same procedures are merely a fraction of what they cost here. The best we have in the U.S. for that is leverage through Medicare. Instead it's left as a bizarre negotiation of arbitrary pricing between insurance companies and health care providers.

This is one area where, if the system stands as it is in the U.S. with third-party payers, the U.S. needs more government involvement in healthcare and not less.

That should cause some blood and bile to spit up among a number of folks here. :shifty: :p

:lol: :tup:

They also need matching black hoodies with things like "The Insane 22 Congressional District" written across the back.
its so true because everything has become disposable in our society, so as long as you can keep buying or keep on taking meds, or keep refinancing then its all good. Its a shame really because people have bought into the gluttonous consumerism that is our trash bag society

OP
IrishZebra

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #105
    its so true because everything has become disposable in our society, so as long as you can keep buying or keep on taking meds, or keep refinancing then its all good. Its a shame really because people have bought into the gluttonous consumerism that is our trash bag society
    Capitalist economy can only survive on consumption and expansion...

kairobo

May 29, 2013
    Xi and him are also fucking the rest of the world

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/obama-xi-agree-to-fight-climate-change/article12439864/

the two biggest perpetrators of climate change and cyber spionage discuss about fighting internet crimes(i guess the meant internet freedoms) and climate change. What a joke.

I guess they meant that others should fight climate change so they can make an even bigger mess themselves.

we are beeing fucked by those liars.

I admit I was really for obama first but his politics have become awfull and Xi has always been horrible anyway

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Xi and him are also fucking the rest of the world

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/obama-xi-agree-to-fight-climate-change/article12439864/

the two biggest perpetrators of climate change and cyber spionage discuss about fighting internet crimes(i guess the meant internet freedoms) and climate change. What a joke.

I guess they meant that others should fight climate change so they can make an even bigger mess themselves.

we are beeing fucked by those liars.

I admit I was really for obama first but his politics have become awfull and Xi has always been horrible anyway
    It's been the same for a long time. Without the US and China on board, which doesn't seem likely, the rest are pissing into the wind.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Actually, it would be one thing if Mark Zuckerberg said "We're not involved in this" and a bunch of others did not. But since so many are now saying they aren't involved in it, in what I know of the Valley here, something smells very fishy in the whole Guardian piece to begin with.

Just sayin'...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Actually, it would be one thing if Mark Zuckerberg said "We're not involved in this" and a bunch of others did not. But since so many are now saying they aren't involved in it, in what I know of the Valley here, something smells very fishy in the whole Guardian piece to begin with.

Just sayin'...

whats your theory

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    whats your theory
    Not sure, but it ain't at all what was painted Thursday.

I have no love for Facebook and the like, which is an understatement. But I'm starting to give credible denial to all the corps that are saying that they have no knowledge nor record of any authorized taps by the gubernment.

Makes me wonder if an intentional ruse is at play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)