Is Nedved good enough to stay? (3 Viewers)

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
is it time to sell nedved?

I think last season was his footballing climax and its time to sell him while big clubs r still willing to buy him for big bucks.I think juve need to invest in a younger squad for next season and nedved in his early thirties should be sold to make room for the next generation of juves footballers.Granted hes done alot for the club but sellin him at the end of this season will do more good than keepin him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
It's not a matter of him being good enough to stay. There's no denying that he's the only creativity in midfield apart from Maresca, who's not an attacking midfielder. I think the issue here is how much cash we can get for a player over 30. He's a great player and my absolute hero, but when the time comes for him to move on, it's be a great service to the team if he could bring in a few dozen million

:touched:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
nedved is a champion player. this season has been hard for all. i believe that nedved was worked to hard last season. a 30 year old who was used in every game possible, the team revolved around his hard work and now i think his body is feeling it.

for me, i think if the team is going to rebuild, it should be done altogether. the defence will see young stars, so why not make the same transition in midfield and even the forward line.

and in the end, 30 million pounds for a 31 year old is a huge amount of money in todays market. i think that has to be the major factor for the club. funds to rebuild.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I dont think that the main point is how much money can we make selling nedved, rather the question is : can we find a trascinatore of the same caliber than Pavel?

Maresca and Camoranesi are very good but incapable to sustain the train pace of the czech that give us that strengh of last season. Nedved as been the post-zidane creator of game to our team.
True this was a bad year to him, but he will be back soon, because he is disciplinated player.

im shure there is Nedved for 2 or 3 seasons ahead

Aug 1, 2003
Nedved is a good player and given the choice I'd hate to see him leave. But he's one of our most valuable assetts and we could make much money off him and considering his age and all, we should learn to depend less on him which is why I think we should sell him for a high price.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
Am not trying to excuse him but one of the reasons which explains his indifferent showings is Euro2004, saving himself in probably his LAST chance to win a major trophy with his country.

survivor

Dec 29, 2002
Don’t we suffer enough for losing Davids!

I agree that juve needs more young players But i’m sure that we
can buy new ones without having to sell Nedved.
We still need him. Don’t forget that it takes at least a year for the
new ones to adapt to juve's system.

I don't want to wait long. I need scudetto next season.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
If the price is right, I would sell him! $45-60 Million
My heart says no, but for the good of the club, I think we should sacrifice him!
Don't get me wrong, I really want him to stay
I will be really happy if he is still with us next season, my hero

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
it will be sad if we sell Neddy ....:down::sob:

..... yuhooooooooooooooooooooo we will gain about 45 milions to buy more payers :greedy::D:greedy:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
lets not forget that if he leaves and we buy a young star like aimar or whoever, we will change our game plan once again and we wouldnt have to rely on the work ethics of a Pavel Nedved. we lossed creativity and gained hard work ethic when zidane left and nedved joined. its time we get back that creativity and really show great exciting football like we used to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)