Inzaghi: Beckham is useless (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
I don't watch many EPL matches, and ones i watch are quite entertaining but defensive performance put on by Newcastle against Man U is quite shocking for Serie A standards.

Let's just say that it was pretty shocking by English standards too. :D It's not fair to judge a team on their worst performance of the season.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
coming from inzaghi,yeah,it's not much of a surprise considering he just cannot wait to find someone almost as useless as he is to point a finger at;)

at least he's made a good choice:D

Nedved11

Aug 12, 2003
my opinion is a biased one because i like Beckham...but i've always seen Inzaghi has a whiny complaining idiot who always got on my nerves...complaining on every single offsides call that i wanna throw something on the tv just to see him go away....

Serie A has all the talent? ya whatever...another conceited mind coming out of Milan, what else is new.

Jul 12, 2002
If I could think of one person least qualified to assess the relative abilities of professional football players, it would be Inzaghi. Maybe Italy has the best defenders, but the best football is in Spain, second in England, and Italy only third on good days.

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Soccernet

Champions League winner Filippo Inzaghi has launched a scathing attack on David Beckham, branding Real Madrid's latest recruit "useless".

The AC Milan star let fly after England skipper Beckham turned down a move to Italy in favour of Spanish giants Real Madrid.

Inzaghi says Beckham would not be a hit in Serie A because he would be denied the space afforded to him when he was at Manchester United - and that their defenders would know how to handle him anyway.

"David Beckham would be useless in our side," he said.

"He would not be any help to the Milan squad as we play a totally different type of game to that of the Premiership.

"Beckham would never get the space he is allowed in England or the space he will get in Spain.

"The reason for this is simple - our players are better.

"Serie A defenders are the best in the world. It's not only top defenders like Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta and Fabio Cannavaro he would struggle against. All forwards would struggle against our defenders.

"Our players are better than those in the same positions in England, Germany or France," he told the News of the World.
:LOL:

I love this guy, he is going on my favorite players list in my profile right now.

I really hope Beckham dies in a car accident.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)