Introducing Mrs Mac :P (5 Viewers)

Aug 27, 2003
well i dont consider him as the sexiest but jhonny is a hottie :p esp in pirates of the carbbien not to mention orlando bloom aswell
well i liked signs! i though it was a cool movie but the ending was kind of stupid but the way he did the movie and how he kept u all irriated u just want to see that thing and get it over with...

i saw it in austrlia when i was on vactaion, after i left the movie this guy just passed by me really quickly i dont know why i was still maybe thingking about the move and he was wearing green!!!, i felt my soul leaving my body and everyone was lauhing at me ..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
walla..sexiest guy on earth...better than tom cruise
Mate it's not forbidden to say my name or anything you know ;)

++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

i saw it in austrlia when i was on vactaion, after i left the movie this guy just passed by me really quickly i dont know why i was still maybe thingking about the move and he was wearing green!!!, i felt my soul leaving my body and everyone was lauhing at me ..
Oi, when were u in Australia!? Thanks for giving me a call :groan:

Aug 1, 2003
So.... Mrs Mac being a great cook, Mac breaking girls' hearts, Graham watches everyone, Fred got bad marks, Josh and Vicky likes foil, Signs was a bad movie, moisture in the air, aliens are vulnerable to water...

Mr and Mrs Mac better keep this thread on topic :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

dude that was two years ago before i came on this forum and i was in gold coast but i did stay in sydney for a week..
seems only yesterday tho
Enough of your excuses :fero:

what'd u get upto in the GC? Did u go to Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild? The Gold Coast is an awesome place

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Enough of your excuses :fero:

what'd u get upto in the GC? Did u go to Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild? The Gold Coast is an awesome place
its not an excuse :S
ofcourse!! do u think any tourist would miss sea worl, movie world! it was raning at the time we arrived so wet n wild was out of the question i fell in love with movie world! amaazing!

we lived right next to sea world our hotel was like 5 min away

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
First i dont mind if she posts here.

Do you really think shes gonna tell anyone things about me? Do your friends usually tell the world about you? Let alone an online forum :howler: , she was just messing around with you people ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)