introduce myself (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyws

Jul 20, 2002
hello everybody,i'm a new one here and i'm gald to be a member of this forum.
me,24years old boy,get to know with juve since 1994,then become a follower,the blackandwhite gripped me.
I come from China,have u been to there?my hometown is chengdu,sichuan province,southwest of China.there are countless juve fans in my motherland,we all feel proud cause we're juve fans.
welcome to China,i'm glad to make friend here,too.:)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
hey xyws ::...

im new here too... so ill introduce myself aswell!

im a 16 yr old male.. born in Sicilia and moved to australia at the age of 3. i Am a Milan Supporter, although Juventus are my enemies i still admire there talent and consistency to win the title so many times!!!

My favourite player is Roberto Baggio... a former Juve player as u
all know!

Ciao for now ::...

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
hehehe thanks anina!!
im glad to part of the forum!

but juventus, milan, at the end of the day...

we are all for ITALIA!!!

ciao::..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Welcome, brighi!

People, what's with the Norwegian invasion lately? I mean there could be 15 new Swedes joining in the space of an hour without raising any eyebrows. But 2 Norwegians in one day?? :eek: :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by xyws ] ++
hello everybody,i'm a new one here and i'm gald to be a member of this forum.
me,24years old boy,get to know with juve since 1994,then become a follower,the blackandwhite gripped me.
I come from China,have u been to there?my hometown is chengdu,sichuan province,southwest of China.there are countless juve fans in my motherland,we all feel proud cause we're juve fans.
welcome to China,i'm glad to make friend here,too.:)
You fvcking cocksucker, I can't stand you nor your irritating nickname. I mean, "xyws"? What the hell is that about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)