introduce my-self (1 Viewer)

OP
Platinì

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #51
    Absolutely true :)

All u people, who speak italian, not as a first language, are doing great:thumb:
    As far as I am concerned, I had the chance to get some notion of some other european languages, and I'd consider them easier than Italian. To prove this, the grammar rules would be an excellent example. :)

But unfortunately, this doesn't mean I can manage foreign language in a proper way :irritate: :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Platinì ] ++
    Absolutely true :)

All u people, who speak italian, not as a first language, are doing great:thumb:
    As far as I am concerned, I had the chance to get some notion of some other european languages, and I'd consider them easier than Italian. To prove this, the grammar rules would be an excellent example. :)

But unfortunately, this doesn't mean I can manage foreign language in a proper way :irritate: :D
    The grammar of Italian is incredibly complicated, Sandro! French is easy compared to it (boy, I never thought I'd say that). :stress:

OP
    Platinì

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #56
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++

The grammar of Italian is incredibly complicated, Sandro! French is easy compared to it (boy, I never thought I'd say that). :stress:
    :D

OP
    Platinì

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #58
    ++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++

:D

OP
    Platinì

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #60
    :LOL:

please don't be upset and take a look at the other face of the medal:
    Italian football league is more thrilling than the French one :angel: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)