'Intro' to sports betting (2 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
This season I will do some 200 games scalping experiment
https://filebin.net/s15bn2lferofoapt

Already running 2 games with win, currently on third game Liverpool vs Leeds (Liverpool to win @1.25)
Starting with 6 USD, with max target 1 billion++ USD if all 200 games win (look for link above for spreadsheet)

Already counting if there are 24 loses in all 200 games it will go back to my initial capital (6 USD) << that is maximum number of loss
Losing below that number will increase the income exponentially
What ever happen I will only max losing that 6 USD (the amount that I already took as lost cause)
I targeting for around 10-20 loses game while playing for 5-8 games per week so all 200 games can be done in 1 season

The only game that I choose are the game that look very very easy to win 1.2- 1.5 odds
Preferring for home game for big clubs like Juventus, Madrid , Barca, Liverpool, Chelsea, United , Muenchen, City, PSG, Ranger, Celtic etc

Just to bad I don't start for UEFA Nations League, there are so much big country with easy win there

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This season I will do some 200 games scalping experiment
https://filebin.net/s15bn2lferofoapt

Already running 2 games with win, currently on third game Liverpool vs Leeds (Liverpool to win @1.25)
Starting with 6 USD, with max target 1 billion++ USD if all 200 games win (look for link above for spreadsheet)

Already counting if there are 24 loses in all 200 games it will go back to my initial capital (6 USD) << that is maximum number of loss
Losing below that number will increase the income exponentially
What ever happen I will only max losing that 6 USD (the amount that I already took as lost cause)
I targeting for around 10-20 loses game while playing for 5-8 games per week so all 200 games can be done in 1 season

The only game that I choose are the game that look very very easy to win 1.2- 1.5 odds
Preferring for home game for big clubs like Juventus, Madrid , Barca, Liverpool, Chelsea, United , Muenchen, City, PSG, Ranger, Celtic etc

Just to bad I don't start for UEFA Nations League, there are so much big country with easy win there
Interesting experiment. How much are you betting each game?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Interesting experiment. How much are you betting each game?
50% of total amount, so if I win the amount will always increase

3 out of 3 so far,
Beijing Gouan (1 @1.2)
Arsenal ( 2 @ 1.54)
Liverpool (1 @ 1.25), this is a very lucky match for me. Could gone the other way. I have feelings Leeds can do some damage but not this big especially they play at anfield. My EPL team to pick will be Chelsea and Arsenal. Chelsea transfer is really great while Arsenal are improving under Arteta. MU and City at home will solid too. Everton will be great as Ancelotti get his transfer right, Allan and James for cheap are really good addition to their midfield

Next will go for
Ajax (2 @1.23) vs Sparta Rotterdam > already in, while Ajax playing away game, but I think they are way above Sparta

Then will go for
Malmo v AIK (1 @ 1.56), Malmo will bounce back after lost in Orebre game, hopefully they can get the win
Villareal v Huesca (1 @1.55), don't really know what Huesca bring on the table but Villareal are solid team and playing at home

For all the members that have better knowledge for minor European League and knowing which team will batter the other team, if you can give some information about the match preview will be a great addition for information for me. So far I am using betinf.com High strength difference for guidance

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Why are you only doing football? You can incorporate Formula 1, NBA Basketball, NFL, NHL, Moto GP, and Tennis.
I dont really know about that, as I need the easily win factor. Yet sometimes things can be beyond expectation, but it will be rarely.

Ajax won 1-0 against Sparta( that red card make me worried). Next Malmo v AIK, already in for Malmo -0.5 @1.65 (the 1 odds is only 1.58) so I go for handicap for better odds. Hopefully Malmo play with full strength and can batter AIK

Tomorrow will go for Chelsea against Brighton. I really think Chelsea is very strong this year

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)