'Intro' to sports betting (5 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
I see values in BTTS in certain games. PSG - Crvena zvezda for example. PSG will focus on attack, Home win is more than likely, but odds are crap. They will attack, Ben, Marin and Boakye will have space for counters. If PSG score 3 or so before 60-70, they might get complacent. Odds around 2.6 are alright.
Roma got their confidence back, Plzen will sit deep and play on counters, will feed Krmencik with long balls and hope for decent set pieces, in which they're good at. Again, decent odds, worth to try.
Man City to win and o2.5 goals, or BTTS and over 2.5. I can not imagine City with 0-1-1 or 0-0-2 after 2 rounds. Too much power. Hoffenheim won't sit back and they can score. I can see something like 1-3 or they can go super crazy with 2-4, 2-5.
Lyon - Shakhtar over 1 1st half. I expect strong start from the hosts and Shakhtar is not a shit team, they can hurt them. I expect at least one goal before HT.
Porto to score over 1.5 goals. Porto plays very attacking, high pressing football, Galata will have hard time there. I can see a home win and at least two goals in Galata's net.
AEK - Benfica kinda smells like 2-3 goals with with 0-2, 1-1, 1-2 as possible results.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
:D

He is krme alright.

Old school target man.

michael-krmencik-of-viktoria-celebrates-a-goal-during-the-europa-football-M5EXBH.jpg

Boakye won't play against PSG after all. Has a goal per game ratio, it's a big blow for Zvezda.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)