FC Shakhtar Donetsk - AC Milan 1 3,40
Porto - Marseille 1 1,63

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know what's that you mentioned.

For the CL I play coupons with multipliers, this means all the games should be correct so I get the multiple of all odds.

On the weekends I play with friends, we have another system. I think I have the system explained for vlatko a couple of pages back.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't know what's that you mentioned.

For the CL I play coupons with multipliers, this means all the games should be correct so I get the multiple of all odds.

On the weekends I play with friends, we have another system. I think I have the system explained for vlatko a couple of pages back.
Aha.
I don't know why but i thought you're a pro-bettor, that's why i asked :)
I used to play various systems a lot, but i gave up from that almost 4 years ago and i do mostly singles now.

Asian handicaps are offered mostly in asian online bookmakers (like Pinnaclesports) and are used mostly by high stake bettors (pro-bettors for whom betting is their main income of money). Asian bookies offer limits up to 100 000 euro (the best custimers get limits higher than 100 000) and some asian handicaps give you the oportunity to cover your bets.

I'll try to explain it for those who are interested. ( i think it's the right topic)
There are many asian handicaps :

1. The most easy to understand is -0.5 handicap
-0.5 is actually a straight win
Example :
Juve (-0.5) - Inter (+0.5)
I chose to bet on Juve (-0.5)
This means that the match starts with the result -0.5 : +0.5 and i win my bet on Juve only in case Juve wins the match. Like i said, this is the same bet as Juve-Inter 1 (home win)
If i take Inter (+0.5) i win in case of a draw or in case Inter wins.
This actually is the same as double chance x2

2. Then there is the +0 handicap, or better known as Draw No Bet.
If i bet on Juve (+0) it means that i win my bets if Juve wins but if it's a draw my bet is Void (meaning : it never existed) and i get my money back (my stake back)

3. And this is now more complicated . The -0.25 handicap
Juve (-0.25) - Inter (+0.25)
I bet 100 euro on Juve (-0.25)
This means that i put 50 euro on Juve (+0) and 50 euro on Juve (-0.5)
If Juve wins the match i win both bets. If Juve-Inter ends with a draw then i get my money back on Juve (+0) <because Juve (+0) is draw no bet and like i said in draw no bet you get your money back if it's a draw> but i lose my 50 euro on Juve (-0.5). In this case i lose only 50% of my stake.
If i bet on Inter (+0.25) i actually put half money on Inter (+0) and the other half on Inter (+0.5).
If it's a draw i get money back on Inter (+0) and i win my bet on Inter (+0.5)

I know it's complicated to understand this at the begining, but when you get into it i guarantee you will always use the asian handicaps :)

OP
Intro

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #694
    Good to see this thread still alive and kicking. :thumbs:

I miss you guys too...hard to believe it is nearly a year since I last posted in this thread. I'd post here more often if I was still remotely in touch with what was happening in football. Last time I checked in here was to see if a Radiohead thread existed for their new album and to see how it would get butchered. :D

Happy betting guys. Oh and Snoop take it easy on the bookmakers beating them badly in online poker :smoke: - you can teach me how to play some time.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
    Good to see this thread still alive and kicking. :thumbs:

I miss you guys too...hard to believe it is nearly a year since I last posted in this thread. I'd post here more often if I was still remotely in touch with what was happening in football. Last time I checked in here was to see if a Radiohead thread existed for their new album and to see how it would get butchered. :D

Happy betting guys. Oh and Snoop take it easy on the bookmakers beating them badly in online poker :smoke: - you can teach me how to play some time.
    put some special tips in Intro from time to time!

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Liverpool - Chelsea 1:1 @ (6.50)
    San Antonio - Phoenix 1 @ (1.80)
    New Orleans - Dallas 1 @ (1.60)
    San Jose - Calgary 1 @ (1.90)
    Washington - Philadelphia 2 @ (2.55)
    ---------------------------------------------
    Stake=10
    Possible win = 906,98

Guess what screwed me up.

:cry:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Alen, I got two coupons from my friend today. I will retrieve the third in a while, he sent me the bets with the match number. I can't locate the matches via their numbers on the internet, I'll hit the local later on and get the booklet.

Anyway, that's how we're playing today:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)