Internationals LIVE (46 Viewers)

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
We actually managed to score 3 against them and only lose by two goals difference.

:D
Kosovo played really well. Not many teams come to England and actually try to win. Never gave up and some great energy going forward.

Perfect game really. Gives us the sort of wake up call we don't usually get in qualifiers. Hope you guys get to come back to England for the finals. Looking good for qualification.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Kosovo played really well. Not many teams come to England and actually try to win. Never gave up and some great energy going forward.

Perfect game really. Gives us the sort of wake up call we don't usually get in qualifiers. Hope you guys get to come back to England for the finals. Looking good for qualification.
Omg, you’re English??? I thought you were just a Tottenham fan. That was enough to make me feel bad for you, now I feel terrible.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Omg, you’re English??? I thought you were just a Tottenham fan. That was enough to make me feel bad for you, now I feel terrible.
We're all just people when it comes down to it even if you're from the Colonies.

Instead feel bad for @ColloRosso. He seems to be struggling with some sort of illogical obsession with me, Spurs and England. At least I have a reason.

Also I live in this part of the Country so can't complain. It's not all inner-city crime, illiteracy and teenage pregnancy!

Lake-District-Conde-Nast-Traveller-26Sept13-Alamy_b.jpg

Last edited:

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
We're all just people when it comes down to it even if you're from the Colonies.

Instead feel bad for @ColloRosso. He seems to be struggling with some sort of illogical obsession with me, Spurs and England. At least I have a reason.

Also I live in this part of the Country so can't complain. It's not all inner-city crime, illiteracy and teenage pregnancy!

Lake-District-Conde-Nast-Traveller-26Sept13-Alamy_b.jpg

Where do you live? I also like the countryside. Wait... is that Lake District on Cumbria?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)