Internationals LIVE (34 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
szoboszlai was on paratici's infamous lost paper sheet. he scored his first goal for the nt:

slovakia led with an obvious offside goal, this was the eqalizer.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Bit hard to say against Kosovo. What do we need to do to be the real deal here? Win 11-1?
I was asking if this current England side heading into Euro 2020 is the real deal (ie actually capable of not crumbling against the first good team they face).

I didnt think i would have to specify not solely based on one game against Kosovo but here you are.

Jun 6, 2015
I was asking if this current England side heading into Euro 2020 is the real deal (ie actually capable of not crumbling against the first good team they face).

I didnt think i would have to specify not solely based on one game against Kosovo but here you are.
As you said they have great attacking talent in their team, but then again which top NT doesn't? France and Belgium are the favorites imo and then there's a big group behind them that includes England.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
England,

real deal or more of the same? Front three look great, kosovo has afforded them acres of space, but the rest still meh
Better than they’ve been for a long time. Have a lot of exciting attacking talent these days.

They’ll still bottle it at major tournaments like they always do though. And the whole world will laugh in unison.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)