Internationals LIVE (42 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Can't wait to see England fail at the next Euros. For two days they've been talking about soon becoming the worlds best team :lol:
Only Roma players used to jinx their team like the English players have done for the past couple of days.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No way :rofl:

You know you are bad when Seferovic scores a goal against you, let alone a hattrick.

I've been saying it for a while now: Kompany seems finished. Boyata was bad, but let's face it, he's just not of the same quality. Kompany however is starting to feel all those injuries and the lack of playing time is severely limiting him. I can't see him go on for another two years unfortunately.

And as bad as I feel saying it (I'm a fan of his), Tielemans is having a horrendous season on all counts. I get that he's nowhere near De Bruyne, but yesterday's performance wouldn't even earn him a starting spot at SPAL.

Personally I think it's a blessing we lost though. We don't have to play the silly Nations League tournament in June so our players will get a chance to rest. And more importantly, Switzerland exposed some of our players (and our manager) for what they really are.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait to see England fail at the next Euros. For two days they've been talking about soon becoming the worlds best team :lol:
Only Roma players used to jinx their team like the English players have done for the past couple of days.
They are the luckiest team in the world though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah. Other big nations have been shit, but they’re still better than the English team.
Of course. England are awful. But awful teams can still get lucky. Look at the World Cup. They faced one decent team and they were already in the semis by then. But reaching the semis will always be seen as a good performance, even if you hardly had to do anything to get there.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
@Badass Dybala Best go on holiday in June, fella. Avoid Portugal.

It’s coming home ;)
Yeah I'm looking forward to laughing at another failed attempt to win something, best you draw up your excuses now.
Must suck to be a spurs fan, never seen your club or country lift silverware

but but but it's coming home...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)