Internationals LIVE (44 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That really is it all just there.

90% of the European nations have next to no chance of winning anything ever.

France, Belgium and Spain (maybe) are all still decent bets for the WC or Euros. England would like to be considered to be at that level too, but are not there yet. Our team is young and unburdened of previous failure but are still hugely inexperienced.

Nations League is the equivalent of Europa. So let’s have a go at winning that first and build from there. No one wins the top tournament at their first attempt.

And it’s so much more interesting than the previous international friendliest with 7 substitutions at HT. I think it’s a great format.
I understand the lack of enthusiasm from some of the bigger teams though. There's the Euros and there's the World Cup. The Nations League is sort of like the Confederations Cup. It's a trophy, but it's not what Germany or France are really shooting for.

For teams of a lesser category such as England it would be a nice confidence booster though. And for a team such as Belgium it would be the first international trophy they actually win (I'm not including the 1920 Olympic win) and that's always important imo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)