Internationals LIVE (18 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Let’s not take away the fact that Scotland actually turned up and played good football. Everyone expected them to just throw their weights about.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Let’s not take away the fact that Scotland actually turned up and played good football. Everyone expected them to just throw their weights about.
Yeah they did, they played well, but I don't think anybody didn't expect Scotland to give it their all. Whether they turn up for Croatia is a different thing, but as @Boksic says they are at home, and Croatia's mentality is questionable. They obviously have the better players.

It's a shame for Scotland that their two best players are defenders, it's the opposite of Wales, but often how it goes with smaller nations. Scotland aren't just a team of donkeys, they have a few very good players and others that are tidy. Apart from Dykes, he's a donkey but a useful one.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Yeah they did, they played well, but I don't think anybody didn't expect Scotland to give it their all. Whether they turn up for Croatia is a different thing, but as @Boksic says they are at home, and Croatia's mentality is questionable. They obviously have the better players.

It's a shame for Scotland that their two best players are defenders, it's the opposite of Wales, but often how it goes with smaller nations. Scotland aren't just a team of donkeys, they have a few very good players and others that are tidy. Apart from Dykes, he's a donkey but a useful one.
They certainly have their share of donkeys. The rb O'Donnell is typical Scottish league plodder, there are better players not called ahead of him.

Gilmour looks like a real talent, I'd genuinely prefer him to Arthur.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They certainly have their share of donkeys. The rb O'Donnell is typical Scottish league plodder, there are better players not called ahead of him.

One of your starting strikers is from the Gold Coast here in Aus. Lol. He had a couple of decent chances last night, but overall he doesn’t seem to be a very good player at all.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Do you think the Rangers kid might get some minutes at right back?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Do you think the Rangers kid might get some minutes at right back?
He definitely should, he has really impressed me whenever I have seen him and done well in the Europa League. I wouldn't be surprised to see him follow the route of Tierney and Robertson to a bigger team in the next few seasons but i suppose it depends on how he develops.

The coach is very stubborn though and seems loyal to guys he has coached at club level regardless of performance. O'Donnell (he coached at Kilmarnock) was panned after the Czech game and still started. He shouldn't be in the squad nevermind starting.

One of your starting strikers is from the Gold Coast here in Aus. Lol. He had a couple of decent chances last night, but overall he doesn’t seem to be a very good player at all.
Haha he's one of the donkeys! But he did well against England and was unlucky not to score.

Think there are a couple of Scots who play for Oz too.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He definitely should, he has really impressed me whenever I have seen him and done well in the Europa League. I wouldn't be surprised to see him follow the route of Tierney and Robertson to a bigger team in the next few seasons but i suppose it depends on how he develops.

The coach is very stubborn though and seems loyal to guys he has coached at club level regardless of performance. O'Donnell (he coached at Kilmarnock) was panned after the Czech game and still started. He shouldn't be in the squad nevermind starting.

Haha he's one of the donkeys! But he did well against England and was unlucky not to score.

Think there are a couple of Scots who play for Oz too.
Yes! A fella named Martin Boyle, he’s actually scored a few goals for us and seems a handy little player. Has an Aussie dad I think, he’d never been to Australia until a couple of years ago when making his debut for us in Sydney :lol3:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
sallai is tidy little player

i remember a couple of minutes ago we tried to expoit the same side of the france defense, and fiola blocked sallai's shot. it looked like these two don't really understand each other. and now this

:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

kimpembe gets away with everything, fuck this trash can heart dude

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)