Internationals LIVE (15 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
England looked satisfied with a point tonight.

You could look at it that 4 pts from two games before a final match against the Czechs means England are almost guaranteed to advance but come on. Its freakin Scotland. they overrate their squad but they have more than enough to beat Scotland

I have no idea how the Brits think they are among the favorites for this. I'd be surprised if they make the 1/4s

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
England looked satisfied with a point tonight.

You could look at it that 4 pts from two games before a final match against the Czechs means England are almost guaranteed to advance but come on. Its freakin Scotland. they overrate their squad but they have more than enough to beat Scotland

I have no idea how the Brits think they are among the favorites for this. I'd be surprised if they make the 1/4s
If England plays a draw against the Czechs, and probably even if they lose, they will end up 2nd in the group and avoid France/Portugal/Germany in the next round. That's why they were satisfied with a draw tonight.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If England plays a draw against the Czechs, and probably even if they lose, they will end up 2nd in the group and avoid France/Portugal/Germany in the next round. That's why they were satisfied with a draw tonight.
Is the tie breaker head to head or goal difference?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Trust me, England were not playing for a draw tonight. I've seen that performance dozens of times, they are one of the most boring and flat teams you will watch, going back to Eriksson, Capello and all the other shit in-between.

They might end up content with the draw because of other results, but this performance is common.

Anyway, I expect Croatia will go and beat Scotland. Now that would be a Scotland kind of result.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Trust me, England were not playing for a draw tonight. I've seen that performance dozens of times, they are one of the most boring and flat teams you will watch, going back to Eriksson, Capello and all the other shit in-between.

They might end up content with the draw because of other results, but this performance is common.

Anyway, I expect Croatia will go and beat Scotland. Now that would be a Scotland kind of result.
You have Rashford, Sancho, Kane, Grealish.. there are no excuses for games like these.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fixed, they help their noisy and irrelevant neighbours and play for 2nd.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

I could see Scotland beating Croatia. Not that I rate them but Croatia don't look convincing and it is a one off game at Hampden, which will be open as both teams need a win.

What would be Scottish would be winning the game and going out on goal difference. I think 4 pts would be enough to go through 3rd though.

- - - Updated - - -

You have Rashford, Sancho, Kane, Grealish.. there are no excuses for games like these.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
None of them are as good as their hype.

Kane is the only one who comes close but he doesn't look fit.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Maybe but this was Scotland not France
True but Scotland always raise their game against England, ut makes it closer than it should be. It is similar to one sided rivalry matches like us vs Fiorentina.

Juve rarely raise their game but Fiorentina play like it is the game of their life.

When you factor in that England look out of form and complacent it isn't that surprising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)