International Friendly: Poland vs Italy (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++
hey fabiana-juve
where is venezuela in the FIFA ranking i think 67 or so..... POLAND is 26th yeah its a bit of a difference
No meaning to be rude but: who gives a shit about that? also, besides Bosnia, Venezuela is one of the teams that went up the most this year so you better be shutting your mouth. Of course the players nor the public will care a lot about this match if its a friendly, against Poland, and they're already qualified for Euro 2004.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
Also, I read Poland played to WIN, having a full team about, while Italy didnt even have Totti on the pitch
Yes to the former, dunno about the latter though. Not that the Polish team was any good the past year but right now they're changing a lot of stuff around, it's an experimental squad and they also missed a couple of players so I wouldn't call it a full team.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Thats why I said I read... I didnt see this match but when I read Italy's convocated players I knew they werent playing for a WIN. And by that I mean they obviously did want to win but they werent just playing for it. You know what I mean right? lol. A triumph over Italy is cool for any team though so congrats Poland

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Wow vinman geez it's not like Juve lost an important CL match or a direct encoutner with Roma or Milan. Just a friendly.

Italy will win the matches that matter not these little games. As long as no Juve player gets injured, they might as well lose these friendlies. Anyway you said you did not watch this match so you can't really judge them. When the score was 2-1 Italy had a couple of good chances to draw level but did not take the chances (Cassano, Miccoli) or the ref did not award a penalty (Vieri). Then during Italy's best moment, a counter attack by Poland made them score the third goal.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
zizou usa juventini and fabiana are right

but saterday its italia-romania
and again italia isent on ther best buffon isent ther and camoranesi and tacchinardi also not playing even miccoli and vieri also

but hey its a friendly plus 2good things
totti is playing

and the player that wins the pallon de or in 2007 ----->:Dzambrotta:D---> will play :D

i love that man he is cool and the best left back in this world

ps fabiana you are from venezuela and in venezuela all the girls are cute so pleas post a picture off you on this tread PLEAAASSSS :D and pleas don't hate me after reading this :frown::angel:

ps Zambrotta Rules

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Im so glad Zambrotta will play! I wont miss this game. Thanks for posting that picture, I didnt have that one.

About what you said about Venezuelan girls: Thanks!! :). And about the picture, its already on that thread in the third page I think.

hlehle

Nov 13, 2003
friendly or not we are very happy :)
Italian fans are happy wen Italy win the world cup
we are happy wen we win with very good team
it's sport and it must make you happy

Gino: i think you haven't seen any polish girl yet (they are ver beautiful ... do you want some links for example? :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
There must be some unwritten law around here that forbids anyone to give credit to a team when they beat Italy.
There's nobody here who agrees with that more than myself :p:D:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

There's nobody here who agrees with that more than myself :p:D:D
Nah you know there are juve fans who dont support Italy*trying to pretend he wasnt one of them*

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What's ur fave NT fred?

I probably should know by ur previous posts, but i haven't been here for a while so i've forgotten :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)