International Friendly: Poland vs Italy (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
For crying out loud guys, it's just a friendly, you shouldn't take it so seriously!

It's obvious that this match was more important for Poland than for Italy, especially after what happened this morning.
Oh yes, it was more important for us, but I wouldnt exagerrate with that, what happened this morning as a reason of lost match.

Still: the best side of this is, that Poland played not bad.

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++

GREY your going to base this game on THE korean game poland and itlay played thats the DUMBEST idea i have EVER heard do u know anything about football?!?!
Note a wide aray of smilies, tard

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Oh yes, it was more important for us, but I wouldnt exagerrate with that, what happened this morning as a reason of lost match.
Wasn't justifying the loss with what happened, but I meant after what happened this morning this loss is obviously not so important for Italy and passes unnoticed when such tragic things happen.

Poland played really well and deserved the win.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

i know...

but.. but... lithuania has a very strong team :angel:
Surely you jest, any team that finishes below scotland is anything but strong, I am sorry to say

Aug 1, 2003
the azzurri just lost 3-1. honestly, that was one of the worst performances i've ever seen. not that i blame them for playing badly, but they just plain sucked.

oh well. we're still going to portugal anyway. that's what matters. (sorry to disrupt all of you's lithuania conversation :D)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
the azzurri just lost 3-1. honestly, that was one of the worst performances i've ever seen. not that i blame them for playing badly, but they just plain sucked.

oh well. we're still going to portugal anyway. that's what matters. (sorry to disrupt all of you's lithuania conversation :D)
Big up to Poland and hopefully this would help them to get back to where they feel they do belong . Dudek still lokks shaky though, hope Poland have alternatives

If you told me Italy would play Panucci on the right and Pancaro on the left, I would not bother to watch em , glad I didnt realise it was today anyways

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Big up to Poland and hopefully this would help them to get back to where they feel they do belong . Dudek still lokks shaky though, hope Poland have alternatives
Not so much, no.. there is no other top class goalkeeper and frankly Dudek hasn't been solid for a long time now.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++

Not so much, no.. there is no other top class goalkeeper and frankly Dudek hasn't been solid for a long time now.
Blame it on the bellboy in his case Diego Forlan:D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Today we played with many new players, most of them is "a hope", and they appy to NT, not that they are there already.
maybe sth will coem from that.

About Dudek: hmm... I also have such impression, that he is not as firm as he used to be.
And no, we dont have any good alternatives for him.
After coach changed whole squad, he is the only one, who can be sure, that he will be called for NT.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #138
    Well, well, well... I for one can't say that I expected this result. Were Poland really good or did Italy just play badly? I'm guessing that it's a bit of both, but at least Cassano had a successful senior debut, while Marchionni and Bazzani earned their first caps :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    Both Stu: Poland played really well, and I think Italians were like: "oh well we came and we have to play"; no motivation, no much will - so they played like that.
    What do you mean, they always do that, that's their thing! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)