International Friendly: Italy - Spain (1 Viewer)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Italy (3 times WC winners) is together with Brazil (5) the to giants. Just look at the facts, and with Italy's talents by Ferrari, Bonera, Diana, De Rossi, Gilardino and Cassano to mentiond some, im sure they will continue in the same pattern in the future!!!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
Brother my blood is blue
But I really want to see Italy in good condition (Against France in the Final in the last copy of Euro2002) but since that time I lost the believe in them and there capability in raising a new titles

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
Brother my blood is blue
But I really want to see Italy in good condition (Against France in the Final in the last copy of Euro2002) but since that time I lost the believe in them and there capability in raising a new titles
But our team is better than it has been for a long time now, if things can go our way for once (like damn france) i think Italy can win everything!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Of **** the damn FIFA classification, Norway, yes NORWAY was nr. 7 on that list a couple of years ago, that says enough!
Wither u like it or not it’s an official classifications depends on points (win, loose, draw) Italy don’t get defeated easily I agree with that but they face a great difficulties in winning and this the prob

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

But our team is better than it has been for a long time now, if things can go our way for once (like damn france) i think Italy can win everything!
Hope so but we really need someone to change there mentality and let them believe in themselves that they are capable of beating any team any time and any where and that’s what Zoff did

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

Wither u like it or not it’s an official classifications depends on points (win, loose, draw) Italy don’t get defeated easily I agree with that but they face a great difficulties in winning and this the prob
As i said i simply dont care about that ridiculous classification. Italy has never taken friendly matches and Olympic mathces seriously and they are counted in that classification. Italy is a team for the big occasions like World Cup and European Cup, simple as that, and at the end that matters so damn much more than a paphetic fifa classification!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Look at spain, have do you see them as better just because they are 3rd on the classification?, they have never won a thing as i can remember, and i dont think they will either, they are the complete opposite of Italy.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003

By the way, and i am sure u know this
Italy is not one of the top 10 according to FIFA classification since trapatoni toke the respon.

6 weeks lift for Euro 2004 to start and trapatoni still testing a new players
he is good for Inter or Roma bu not Azzuri

and we care jut for azzurri

Mar 21, 2004
look ..i like this formation for azzurri...4-2-3-1
---------buffon---------
panucci---nesta---cannavaro----zambro
--------pirlo------perrotta-----------
baggio(it's my dream)----totti------dp
---------------bobo----------------

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I would like this:

----------------Buffon

Oddo-----Nesta------Cannavaro----Zambro.

-----------Tacchi/Gattuso
-----------------------Pirlo

--------Totti-----Baggio------Del Piero

-----------------Vieri/Gila.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
lool why not just repalce trezegol with torres :cool:
I've never been against recruiting Torres. But half of his goal should be pinned on Materazzi's blown mark.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Italian philosophy:
Defenders: we are ready, let’s start the game.
We will keep defending and defending and defending till we concede a goal

Defenders to the rest: wake up guys they scored a goal

The rest and coach: we will score but u got to continue defending and defending and defending after that

The rest to the other team: Hey we scored one, what do u think of a draw, u go home we go home no body gets hurt
Thank you very much. That sums up last night's match perfectly! What a lousy formation yet again from Trap ... there was a gaping 'hole' at the mid which the spaniards exploited very well. Has Spain come of age or did Italy make them look good by falling back and absorbing pressure? Why can't Trap send his players onto the pitch with a winning mentality? :fero:

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Of **** the damn FIFA classification, Norway, yes NORWAY was nr. 7 on that list a couple of years ago, that says enough!
Get your facts right before you say stuff like this, Norway have been falling like bungeejumper for a long time now, we're now nr 35 or something. We were ranked as number two twice in the nineties, but that's ten years ago, and then we beat big nations like Holland and England several times. Jeezes... :rolleyes:

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
I would like this:

----------------Buffon

Oddo-----Nesta------Cannavaro----Zambro.

-----------Tacchi/Gattuso
-----------------------Pirlo

--------Totti-----Baggio------Del Piero

-----------------Vieri/Gila.
where is ferrari,man he was great

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #137
    He can't start ahead of captain Cannavaro and the world's best defender Nesta...

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++

Get your facts right before you say stuff like this, Norway have been falling like bungeejumper for a long time now, we're now nr 35 or something. We were ranked as number two twice in the nineties, but that's ten years ago, and then we beat big nations like Holland and England several times. Jeezes... :rolleyes:
    Yeah and you tough you were the best in the world, typical norwegians!.

And is it really so hard to get, as i said trophys/championships matters so damn much more than the fifa ranking, you dont go into history book by the fifa ranking, you dont get a star on your jersey by it.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

where is ferrari,man he was great
    Yes he was very great indeed, i really admire him, and maybe he should be there intead of Cannavaro, but remember that Cannavaro has the experience needed in that kind of pressure, young players can easily turn into a legrottaglie in a scenario like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)