International Friendly: Italy - Spain (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++
Italian philosophy:
Defenders: we are ready, let’s start the game.
We will keep defending and defending and defending till we concede a goal

Defenders to the rest: wake up guys they scored a goal

The rest and coach: we will score but u got to continue defending and defending and defending after that

The rest to the other team: Hey we scored one, what do u think of a draw, u go home we go home no body get hurts
GIOVANI TRAPATONI: South Korea match should have turned u to anything else but coaching the AZZURI
u cant change mentaLlity

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
This was the starting formation, Di Vaio on the left wing !

---------------Buffon
Panucci Cannavaro Materazzi Zambo
-----------Perrotta -Pirlo
--------Fiore--Baggio--Di Vaio
----------------Vieri

Fiore and Zambo were the best players on the pitch.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Italian philosophy:
Defenders: we are ready, let’s start the game.
We will keep defending and defending and defending till we concede a goal

Defenders to the rest: wake up guys they scored a goal

The rest and coach: we will score but u got to continue defending and defending and defending after that

The rest to the other team: Hey we scored one, what do u think of a draw, u go home we go home no body get hurts
GIOVANI TRAPATONI: South Korea match should have turned u to anything else but coaching the AZZURI
What a piece of crap!!!:fero:. And did you watch Italy in WC2002, the refs sended Italy out!!! sure some corrupt *****es in Fifa to make the sport popular in Asia.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

What a piece of crap!!!:fero:. And did you watch Italy in WC2002, the refs sended Italy out!!! sure some corrupt *****es in Fifa to make the sport popular in Asia.
wats so wrong of having the sport popular in asia? well the ones who r to balme for this match is the reff! who were so unfair!

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

wats so wrong of having the sport popular in asia? well the ones who r to balme for this match is the reff! who were so unfair!
Yes but when the same happens to Spain after Italy, then there has to bee some kind of corrupt judges or something dirty.
Moreno is the biggest asshole in the world, he snubbed Italy for a fourth World Cup trophy!

Aug 27, 2003
yes i know not only spain and italy so were portugal!
those were the teams that i was supporting in the world cup :( (alongside turkey and sweden :D)
so u can see how pissed i was..
but how does asia have to with all this?
i mean it would be the same bribe in any other continet..

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I was a bit surprised by the good game DV had, well done! Defence sucked though and I truely hope Nesta can get things back in order, cause otherwise Italy will have many problems with players like Torres. Speaking of him ... what a tricky, little squarel he is, hard to keep track of him :cool: Wish Trez could get some tips from him.

And Bobo should really learn how to be less selfish and pass the ball!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

Yeah specially against Mexico
dear Italy hardly reached the second round by a gift from Ecuador after beating Mexico

refree was bad i agree with u but italy was very bad as well

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

Yeah specially against Mexico
dear Italy hardly reached the second round by a gift from Ecuador after beating Mexico

refree was bad i agree with u but italy was very bad as well
The referee had many incorrect offside fouls in that match (as in the others). Its not fair that a team is supposed to play better than they actually need to, just because of a bad referee(s), thats totally wrong!, and you know Italy just gets better and better the longer they reach in a championship, that is one of Italy's "trademarks".

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

One more thing
remind me of one game just one for italy against any other team in which italy performed good with trapatoni

Where is DINO ZOFF ?
I really miss this guy

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

The referee had many incorrect offside fouls in that match (as in the others). Its not fair that a team have to play better than they actually need to just because of a bad referee(s), thats totally wrong!, and you know Italy just gets better and better the longer they reach in a championship, that is one of Italy's "trademarks".
Yeah thats why they lost against argentina in 90 , brazil in 94(dont trell me it was the damn penalties cause it was one sided game and 100% dominated by brazil) france in 98 (one sided game) and finally a disaster performance in 2002 specially against Mexico and SK
by the way mexico game was a clean one

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

One more thing
remind me of one game just one for italy against any other team in which italy performed good with trapatoni

Where is DINO ZOFF ?
I really miss this guy
I dont know how much you follow them, but ive seen many great matches since Trap changed to the successfull 4-2-3-1 formation.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

Yeah thats why they lost against argentina in 90 , brazil in 94(dont trell me it was the damn penalties cause it was one sided game and 100% dominated by brazil) france in 98 (one sided game) and finally a disaster performance in 2002 specially against Mexico and SK
by the way mexico game was a clean one
One sided game in USA 94, one sided game in France 98?????? you cant be serious!, did you watch the match with "anti" Italian eyes!!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

The referee had many incorrect offside fouls in that match (as in the others). Its not fair that a team is supposed to play better than they actually need to, just because of a bad referee(s), thats totally wrong!, and you know Italy just gets better and better the longer they reach in a championship, that is one of Italy's "trademarks".
By the way, and i am sure u know this
Italy is not one of the top 10 according to FIFA classification since trapatoni toke the respon.

6 weeks lift for Euro 2004 to start and trapatoni still testing a new players
he is good for Inter or Roma bu not Azzuri

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)