International Friendly: Germany vs France (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Did anyone watch this match? Ended 3-0 to France after a devastating performance. Trez 2 goals & Henry 1. Boy that was a scary display by France or is it that Germany sux so bad!
Extremely entertaining game and the French truly & utterly outplayed the Germans on home soil.
:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Then again, so did England...so that takes away some of their credit

I think when Germany's efficient 1-0 win system doesn't work out, they get screwed. (Yes, I'm a bitter bitter boy)

I heard Trez's second goal was good, anyone seen it?s

OP
Ali

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    I saw the match. Zizou was class. Henry was his usual busy self & Trez scored two beautiful goals although he should have had 4.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Trez didnt really score beautiful goals IMO, Titi did all the work for the first one and Zizou for the second. Even the German "defense" helped him out.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Forza France!!
    sorry to tell you guys i'm not an azurri fan like most of you(Gray you know that!!):D so lets consider this a as a threat to all the other european teams in euro 2004:dontcare:

Man utd

Oct 10, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    Forza France!!
    sorry to tell you guys i'm not an azurri fan like most of you(Gray you know that!!):D so lets consider this a as a threat to all the other european teams in euro 2004:dontcare:
    you count who's better than the other by one friendly match?!

FORZA DEUTCHLAND!!!!!! :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Trez targets Platini total
    Posted by Alex | Football Italia

David Trezeguet is looking to score more goals for Juventus than Michel Platini did – but will he be at the club for long enough to do so?

"It is my dream to outscore Platini," said the 26-year-old striker. "I’ve been in Italy for three and a half seasons and I’m already on 67 goals.

"Platini scored 104 during his time in Turin. I think that I can realistically look to go past that total."

However, the former Monaco man will almost certainly require to extend his stay at the Delle Alpi to overtake his legendary compatriot.

And it is no secret that talks over a contract renewal are nowhere near being concluded which has led to speculation regarding his future.

"I still have a year and a half to run on my current deal," explained the international. "Negotiations have yet to take place over an extension.

"We’ll probably have to wait and see what happens at the end of the season."

Trezeguet was in action over the weekend where he scored twice as European champions France beat Germany 3-0.

"I’m proud to have scored because that was the first time I’ve played against the Germans," he added.

Trezeguet also commented on the Golden Ball as he made it onto the 50-man shortlist last week.

"It is pleasing to be there and it is the dream of every footballer to win after the World Cup," he said.

"However, I do find it hard to understand why Raul of Real Madrid still hasn’t won it."

===

Platini scored 104 in 5 seasons, that means Trez has a lot of netting to do to complete the feat in the same timespace. :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    No, he just plain sucks. Period :p

He's got 139 now, plus 37 for Juve (to reach Platini's 104), that would be 176. Not bad :undecide:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ok, from this day forward, he wont get more that 100 goals :stuckup: not counting France, coz with the amount of chances given to him, it's no surprise.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Trez is a big goalscorer but to overcome Platini:eek:nah i dont think so plus this season i am sure he wont even be Juves top scorer with DV around:devil:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    If his contract is extended a few years, he'll do it. Maybe not in the same time span, but he will

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)