• Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++

PS:i thought almost everybody here knew that:confused:
    Actually, I would've thought u were french if anything

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    :wth:me french?

++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

A cockney is someone who originate from london, they tend to have hilarious accents and gr8 rhyming slang .
    do i have a rhyming slang?:cheesy:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Yeah, cos u barrack so hard for France all the time
    and i'm proud of that!!!

btw,Gentile was born in Libya:strong:.

now i'm barracking for Libya.

Jul 28, 2002
    Ah so we have a Franco libyan in our mist :cool:

I havent heard any of ur rhyming slang yet Freddy,can we have a listen??

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    Ah so we have a Franco libyan in our mist :cool:

I havent heard any of ur rhyming slang yet Freddy,can we have a listen??
    problem is i dont have any rhyming slang:embarass:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    ireland 0 - 0 brazil

:LOL: with all the ronaldo's, ronaldinho's and carlos' of this world they cant score
    Kenny Cunningham, Andy O'Brien and Kavanagh neatly neutralised Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Kaka, with the latter two in particular kept very quiet, while Kevin 'Zinidine' Kilbane spent 80 minutes dribbling past two and three midfielders at a time. We weren't sure whether we should cheer of jeer - he's usually a donkey. Andy Reid did well down the left, and kept Cafu back, while Mattie Holland and Steve Carr worked together to keep the damage Roberto Carlos could inflict to a minimum. Up front, Morrison held the ball up brilliantly and really stretched them when he had the ball at his feet - but didn't get the service to really do damage. Robbie Keane was a real danger, and only some fantastic defending from Lucio kept him at bay.

I must say, last night was the first time I've seen Robbie out-tricked. At one point he had his back to a defender pressing him, and flicked the ball over their heads, spinning onto it. The defender flicked it back over their heads!

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Kenny Cunningham, Andy O'Brien and Kavanagh neatly neutralised Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Kaka, with the latter two in particular kept very quiet, while Kevin 'Zinidine' Kilbane spent 80 minutes dribbling past two and three midfielders at a time. We weren't sure whether we should cheer of jeer - he's usually a donkey. Andy Reid did well down the left, and kept Cafu back, while Mattie Holland and Steve Carr worked together to keep the damage Roberto Carlos could inflict to a minimum. Up front, Morrison held the ball up brilliantly and really stretched them when he had the ball at his feet - but didn't get the service to really do damage. Robbie Keane was a real danger, and only some fantastic defending from Lucio kept him at bay.
    I must say, last night was the first time I've seen Robbie out-tricked. At one point he had his back to a defender pressing him, and flicked the ball over their heads, spinning onto it. The defender flicked it back over their heads!
    ahem....now i watched the game.....lucio was class, the only thing stopping ROI scoring.....btw roi looked like a class team.

See lucio could do well for us :cool:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Thank you. Realisiticly, Brazil aren't going to throw their hearts into the game when there's nothig at stake - heck, they frequently don't when there is! I don't think we'd hold them so easily in a WC quarter final, but we were missing Damien Duff, who's as vital to us as Nedved is to Juve, if not more so, so I'm proud of my country for holding the mightly Brazilians.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ireland played well :thumb: during the 1st 30mins or so.....the irish were the ones who did the attacking.

btw, i heard that roy keane is interested in making a comeback to the squad. how's that sound mikhail...?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)