International Dream Team (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Errmmm dude, you've got Sol Campbell in your team :rolleyes:

Hong Myung-Bo is an awesome defender, he reads the game very well (don't even talk about the Turkey match). He couldn't have won the bronze ball for nothing, you know...
what do you mean hong myung bo better than campbell of course not.either than the WC he hasnt done anything special:rolleyes: and you know what a fu*****ng WC that was.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
...even if u say the WC was stupid, it doesn't take away from his performances. He reads the game very well (that turkey goal says nothing), and is solid in defence.

What do you mean he's done nothing special? You obviously know nothing about him, nor did you hear his name mentioned before WC2002. Because the asian game wasn't recognised before the world cup, he didn't have a chance to show what he's got in any of the big leagues, but after WC94, many people were impressed with him. He was a solid defender, an inspirational leader, and scored a cracking goal against Germany. That got the attention of the world, but nothing came of it eventually.

Find out more about players before you start undermining their career.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
no offence meant mate,but you're overrating him cuz he's korean(my respect to you and all koreans)
My original post about this was:
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Where the heck is Hong Myung-Bo? :fero::down:
It was pretty much said in jest, and of course I like him because he's Korean. I'm just saying that you shouldn't write him off, because you haven't seen him play anymore than 7 matches max...and he did well in those matches.

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
no offence meant mate,but you're overrating him cuz he's korean(my respect to you and all koreans)
Oh please, it's the same thing with you and your whole Henry, Campbell and France fetish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)