[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs LA Galaxy (August 3rd, 2013) (14 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Just seen the highlights and :sergio: it's obvious to me that since the sale of Giaccherini, our club is spiralling into oblivion. This defeat has damaged our club and I'm sorry to say that I think we'll never bounce back from. They've all seriously got to be sold. There's no other explanation.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Thanks to all those who made the last 10 pages such an entertainment. :lol:

Special mention goes to Linebreak for this post (and for being such an entertaining drama queen overall in this thread):

So if the excuse is going to be used that it was because they're tired from the pre-season training, then we're going to be tired for the entire season because there's no time to recover.
I don't know how you comment on things you have no clue about. It's clear as day from this post you've never played football consistently in your life. Nevertheless, thanks for making me laugh and keep it coming.

Also, I want to congratulate the guys who want to ditch a formation that has brought two years of success because of a few tired showings in pre-season. :hellyes:

@Salvo, your trolling was class, mate. :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I love how that guy who scored the first goal celebrates like he just scored the decider in a world cup final :D.

Glad I didn't get up for this one either.

Jul 13, 2010
yeah losses ar unacceptable but.. Conte's juve never played well in friendlies. He is leaving the best for the season methinks (mehopes)

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
preaseason yes but im seeing some of the same shit thats been going on even during last season...esp where 'smaller' teams dominate possession and we find it hard to string passes together..always with the long balls and the flicks and bad decision making..

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Just seen the highlights and :sergio: it's obvious to me that since the sale of Giaccherini, our club is spiralling into oblivion. This defeat has damaged our club and I'm sorry to say that I think we'll never bounce back from. They've all seriously got to be sold. There's no other explanation.
Thank God there are faint hints of trolling here and there.

I love how that guy who scored the first goal celebrates like he just scored the decider in a world cup final :D.

Glad I didn't get up for this one either.
I'm glad that I woke up before LA's third goal. It helps put much of the trolling here into perspective :D

Jul 13, 2010
preaseason yes but im seeing some of the same $#@! thats been going on even during last season...esp where 'smaller' teams dominate possession and we find it hard to string passes together..always with the long balls and the flicks and bad decision making..
I'm sorry but I cannot recall a game from last season where smaller team dominated possesion. We were all over everyone

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I wouldn't worry much. Yes we lacked determination and aggression, but we can save that for Supercoopa match in 14 days. Results of these matches will be meaningless as soon as we kill Lazio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)