[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs Everton (July 31, 2013) (3 Viewers)

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Don't know about you but i've had enough of those Everton fans. They're classless, unfunny and extremely bad at trolling.
Your bitter mate ??

- - - Updated - - -

I'd pay you 10M if you would just take him from us. Guy is $#@!ing pathetic, John Stones made him look like a toddler. Matter of fact, John Stones made our whole team look like toddlers, even Pirlo couldn't do anything about it.
Thats because he couldn't be arsed.

Marrone would be great for us.

Jul 31, 2013
Don't know about you but i've had enough of those Everton fans. They're classless, unfunny and extremely bad at trolling.
So be it I will leave.
But, I can't have a yank supporting an Eyetallian team telling me that I'm 'classless'

Would like to say I've enjoyed talking to some Juve fans and its nice to have shared footballing conversations.

Arrivederci lids, R.I.P 39

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Even still not as bad as the Celtic fans last season, that's for sure.

Btw, I just scanned through a lot of the photos I took last night. They mostly came out great! Will post a few later today.

In the meantime, my Juventus Membership finally got me something -- I "won" a formal Meet & Greet with the team at the Four Seasons Hotel they're staying at on Sunday. :weee:

Stay tuned...

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Even still not as bad as the Celtic fans last season, that's for sure.

Btw, I just scanned through a lot of the photos I took last night. They mostly came out great! Will post a few later today.

In the meantime, my Juventus Membership finally got me something -- I "won" a formal Meet & Greet with the team at the Four Seasons Hotel they're staying at on Sunday. :weee:

Stay tuned...
arrgghh!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)