[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs Everton (July 31, 2013) (6 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Fair enough.

But you picked a successfull team. You have chosen a team that is a large club. You could have picked any team, but chose the most successfull in its country.

I have not, I support the team I was born into.
I was born into a Man United family, I deserve a commendation for switching to an Italian team, or at least a :cookie:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
My team is Juventus, and still and got o games of my local team which is shitty as fuck and their staidum is roflcopter, but is my local team and i have so much fun watching them play :D

orchard

Jul 31, 2013
Congratulations to Everton on the win, I hope they go far and have a successful season.
Thank you, same for you guys :)

There we go lids, a bit of sportsmanship goes a long way. Why peeps have to try to belittle the result and club is beyond me, and beyond bitter. Rationalise it as you will guys, but last nights game meant something to both teams as evidenced by the players' behaviour.
The sooner we're improving on our competitive record against teams like Bayern the better, but it's not going to be soon as we don't have vast amounts of cash like some. This game will serve quite well as a progressive touchstone for now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Rationalise it as you will guys, but last nights game meant something to both teams as evidenced by the players' behaviour.
The sooner we're improving on our competitive record against teams like Bayern the better, but it's not going to be soon as we don't have vast amounts of cash like some. This game will serve quite well as a progressive touchstone for now.
:sergio: Why do I bother...

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Thats because you both sit up in your Ivory towers !!!
No, no no...Juventus had it's up and downs, while Bayern always ruled over Germany. In fact, when i started watching it i didn't even know how successful or traditional they were, i was a Baggio fan and that made me follow Juventus. It was only later i realized that back then Juventus was on a 9 year titleless (if you don't count a Coppa and an Europa title) streak. And i don't need to tell you we survived a relegation.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Small club syndrome, there is no remedy for it.

Still, it's better than delusions of grandeur syndrome, which afflicts Celtic fans.

We know our place, great club on the way back.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Thank you, same for you guys :)

There we go lids, a bit of sportsmanship goes a long way. Why peeps have to try to belittle the result and club is beyond me, and beyond bitter. Rationalise it as you will guys, but last nights game meant something to both teams as evidenced by the players' behaviour.
:rofl:
You're a kid or mentally challenged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)