[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs Everton (July 31, 2013) (7 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
First half was poor, second one was far better!

Defense was okay, Peluso, Licht and Ogbonna were good and the goal is obviously Marrones fault. Ogbonnas high balls have to become better if he wants to challange Bonucci.

Dont know why you people are saying that De Ceglie was so bad. He had an average performance and I wouldn't ask for more. Made no real mistakes and his flanks are more than okay. Marrone was by far our worst player, however, from the guys that started he had the least training time and came off an injury. Vidal and Asamoah were great, Isla had a so so performance. I expect more from him, he is still miles away from his Udinese form, and thats the Isla I want on my team!

Llorente and Tevez lack chemistry, that was obvious, Tevez seems to link up better with Vucinic at the moment. Tevez overall was impressive in the second half. If he can build on from there, we can expect great things!

Overall, lets not forget it was a friendly, even with a 10-0 win for us, we wouldn't have won anything!

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Its amazing the quality we have at CM when you look at other big clubs who play some scrub players at times.

Can you remember when we had Almiron and Tiago? lol
Haha yes I remember them :lol: Tiago isn't even a regular starter at At. Madrid now is he? Good thing we got rid of him :D

- - - Updated - - -

Man, we lost this?

I watched the first half, we looked really confused and did not know what to do.

Everton werent that great either, but we looked out of place, only Licht I thought played well in that first 40 minutes. I had to go to work so missed the 5 minutes after.

does this mean, we dont have any more friendlies in the USA.?
We'll have at least two more matches

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I must say that's the strangest match I've ever attended... atmosphere was way too dull, even by American standards. And I agree with what a lot of others here have been saying, Marrone, De Ceglie & Peluso were weak links, Isla got outrun quite a bit too. Llorente was disappointing all things considering, Tevez looked better. Asamoah & Vidal the best Juve players on the pitch.

Wish I had gotten to see more of the Azzurri players but I guess they weren't ready yet.

does this mean, we dont have any more friendlies in the USA.?
No, there are still more matches to play but they'll all just be loser's matches, unless there's a major upset tomorrow your next opponent will probably be LA Galaxy.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
First half was poor, second one was far better!

Defense was okay, Peluso, Licht and Ogbonna were good and the goal is obviously Marrones fault. Ogbonnas high balls have to become better if he wants to challange Bonucci.
On par with Marrone. First he failed to put any kind of challenge and looked rather ridiculous at Everton's goal. After that he almost gifted them a second one. He was dreadful. Serie C2 worth performance. Reminded me of his first game against Sampdoria.

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Wow, thank God I didn't get up for this. Was hoping for a match vs RM and I really hope that no one gets injured now against piss poor sides like LA Galaxy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I saw that Peluso got owned on the goal just like he did in his first two games with Juve. Bad habits die hard it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)