[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs Everton (July 31, 2013) (6 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Just got home from work, missed the whole first half. SOMEONE TELL ME HOW IT WAS, TELL ME, TELL ME!! :shocked:
Poor - Everton generally controlled the Tempo, Juve still seem a bit unfit. Both had good chances to score. Marrone missed from 6 yards out no pressure and Everton hit the post with a ginger header.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
game after game it gets more and more clear that Marrone is not a regista. Does not track back and doesn't help transition from defence to attack. Verratti has to be the one to replace Mozart.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Loud scouser next to me hilariously always hoarsely yelling, "Have a word with him, ref!" And another Asian Juventino who can barely speak English but makes a ton of noise.

Cold out there now, but fun. Everton controlling the tempo. Pienaar doing well. Not so for their #3. Llorente almost being too unselfish. Carlito having little impact. Vidal our best player by far, with Asamoah doing well. Isla springing a lot to the right but needs to be ready to cross. Ogo doing ok.

Everton has a lot of big, hulking, physical players out there. Not the type you'd want to run into behind a pub.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
game after game it gets more and more clear that Marrone is not a regista. Does not track back and doesn't help transition from defence to attack. Verratti has to be the one to replace Mozart.
yea 1 year training with pirlo, i must say he almost look like he hasnt learnt a thing from him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)