[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs Everton (July 31, 2013) (6 Viewers)

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
anyone else notice the Jim Harbaugh quote behind Pirlo and BonBon today when theyre wearing the Stanford uniforms? So awesome. "You are either getting better or getting worse. You never stay the same."

Conte and Harbaugh. So inspiring. :heart: My two favorite coaches to my two favorite teams.

Forza Juve!!! Go Niners!!!!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not completely random surely mate?
Well none of the Confederations Cup players are likely to start, or Pogba. So it's basically what is left. Still a decent team on paper, of course.

Should be interesting to see if Llorente-Tevez have formed anything of a partnership at this early stage. I'd expect Juve will also throw a lot of players on second half. It's just a nothing game in terms of competition, just to tour, sell some merch and get some match fitness.

orchard

Jul 31, 2013
Aren't there unlimited subs for this? Meaning: all bets are off.
I heard that they used 11each in the first game, but I didn't see it first hand

- - - Updated - - -

I heard that they used 11each in the first game, but I didn't see it first hand
If we start with a back four, rather than three, it should be (from left-to-right):
Oviedo : Distin : Jagielka : Coleman

-with Fellaini and Gibson taking turns to drop deep.

GOT4Lyf

Jul 31, 2013
Forza Evertonia

Bonjour Italianos

You are going to get absolutely trounced, 4-0 to the mighty Blues. You are a half decent team in a poor Italian league, no more than that.

GOT4Lyf

Jul 31, 2013
Eh why the hostility?

In all fairness, you'd struggle to get out of the Championship in England. You've got an average squad that performs well in a league that has an equally poor group of teams.

AC Milan - Shadow of the team they once were

Inter Milan - Selling off talent like Coutinho to Liverpool, ageing talentless squad

Roma - Never been good enough

orchard

Jul 31, 2013
Forza Evertonia

Bonjour Italianos

You are going to get absolutely trounced, 4-0 to the mighty Blues. You are a half decent team in a poor Italian league, no more than that.
My word, the force is strong in this one eh lads?
Do you get many Evertonians on here like?
I reckon we may win 3-1, but i'm always an optimist :)

GOT4Lyf

Jul 31, 2013
Ignore this lads, he's obviously a Chelsea fan who's jealous not to be invited
LOL get this joker.

Mark my words, no Italian team will win the Champions League for at least the next 20 years. I don't claim that England is the best league in the world, nor do we have a good national team, Italy and the Italian league however is terrible and the way you play the game is almost anti-football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)