[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs Everton (July 31, 2013) (7 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yes, Italy is +9 hours from here so 5am Thursday is correct.

Going to morning training in a couple hours - it should be open so I can get a good view this time.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They switched it to a closed session this morning so if anyone is coming... don't. Evening will be open.
Yeah, I found that out the hard way. :( Apparently Conte changed his mind and they play it by ear.

I was also told that if there's an open session later this evening, they will throw your ass out if you try to take photos.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah I was there too, but I didn't know about not taking photos. Guess I will see, I'm going back. The security was nicer on Saturday, they let me peek through the fence & watch. Today they were yelling at people who tried (the club probably told them to be more strict since then).

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Exactly. It was kind of douchy, considering. We're just fans who want to watch... not sell incriminating photos to Inter. :(

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hell, according to Galliani, AC Milan have 18 from last season alone.
Well you can't hold a grudge against mentally challenged ones. But in their case it's clear incompetence. They should have at last updated squads and provided the correct info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)