[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs Everton (July 31, 2013) (6 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Went to this evening's training - it was closed to the public but the security guy let me & a few others watch from the other side of the fence. Then got to meet a few players before they got on their bus to go back to their hotel. Got my photo taken with Pirlo, I can die happy now (I'm actually not a Juve fan, but Pirlo is one of my favorite players along with a couple of the other Azzurri guys).

Here's what I found out: Monday morning 10am training session is open to the public, but the guys there didn't know anything about the AT&T Park one on Tuesday. They'll be staying & training at Stanford until the 5th & that's when they'll move to Miami (so LA will just be a day trip).

Apr 15, 2006

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Apparently we've won 9 European cups.

Founded in 1897 as Sporting Club Juventus by students in Turin, Juventus FC is the oldest and most successful club in Italy, as well as one of the most prestigious clubs in the world with 250 million fans. Winners of 56 official titles, the “Vecchia Signora” (Old Lady) has claimed 31 league titles, nine Italian Cups, five Italian super cups, nine European cups and two intercontinental cups.
http://internationalchampionscup.com/teams/juventus-fc/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)