Inter to receive Scudetto (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Reports from Italy suggest that within the next 10 days Inter will be officially awarded last season’s Scudetto.

With Juventus relegated and Milan deducted 44 points, the Nerazzurri top the revised table for the 2005-06 campaign.

However, it was initially suggested that the Scudetto would be declared void rather than awarded to the Serpenti.

Inter owner Massimo Moratti has been insistent from the beginning that his club deserve to be awarded their 14th championship.

“I insist that we are given the title so that we are separated from the guilty clubs,” the oil tycoon stated. “Otherwise we’re saying that the whole of Serie A was involved in the scandal.”

A meeting is scheduled for July 28 between members of the Italian Football Federation and the Football League. It is widely believed that that the two governing bodies are set to hand the title to Inter.

In fact the Nerazzurri are so confident of being awarded the title that the Coppa Italia logo on the new Inter replica shirts has been moved to the sleeve to allow space for the Scudetto to be recognised.

Channel4

:howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
They'll take anything. But do they feel like real winners?

Dickheads! Have your fake title.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hahahahahahaha

Let them have it just so they are able to feel good about themselves.

Whatever the case, Inter will be known as losers per sempre.

wookie

Aug 5, 2004
Byrone said:
“I insist that we are given the title so that we are separated from the guilty clubs,” the oil tycoon stated. “Otherwise we’re saying that the whole of Serie A was involved in the scandal.”
hmm ,what does it mean ? then he must know more teams involved in the scandal ,right ?

Jul 12, 2002
If, and I stress if, the findings of the court are correct, then Inter deserve more than just one Scudetto. People having been lambasting Inter for being perpretual losers, but if they're losers because everyone is cheating, then they deserve recognition.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
At the same time I have to choke back tears and congratulate Inter on the title that has been awarded to them. Then remind them that they didn't win it on the field.

Source

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
if inter dare get it, they have devalued the scudetto as something that was like gold dust to sumthing that is worthless

this is sad that inter r going thru the desperation of claiming sumthing that is obviously not theres as we officially won it fairly.

inter are like hyeena's they scavange for the scraps and left overs, Juve are like lions who own the land, and dominate everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)