Inter proud to be champs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Shyne said:
this makes them an even bigger laughing stock than they already are. They have to steal someone elses scudetto to be able to win it. Pathetic.

Its amazining how simple facts r ignored. Fact is, nothing was prooved for 05/06, therefore the scudetto should still be with Juve. Its that simple. To think that these ppl are lawyers is beyond me.
Yeah, it's scary

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
hey, finally inter " won" the cup. but we celeberated first and we r finished with that so maybe DP has spytt on it 2 and now inter are celeberating with....FORZA DP

Jul 6, 2006
Inter= V-E-R-G-O-G-N-A.

I imagine they will be doing the lap around the olimpic track at the start of the season. :rolleyes: I have nothing more to say.

Oh, wait, yes I do! Like everyone has just said, this is the only way Inter can win a championship. Chances are they wont win 2006-2007, even without Juventus in their way and AC Milan's -7 points.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Mr. Gianna said:
Inter= V-E-R-G-O-G-N-A.

I imagine they will be doing the lap around the olimpic track at the start of the season. :rolleyes:
..to the sound of laughter and people rolling around in the stands :agree:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Sir Sebastian said:
From the Inter forums:

http://www.forza-inter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2584&page=51

I love the top post:

"This situation must be taken siriously, and SHOULD show others that you can't TRY to win off the field, because you will be very badly punished."

Oh my. What irony. :wallbang:

That post was made today, btw.

haha.....i love this brillant comment

"from now onwards i believ everyone would be speaking about inter because we are gonna rule serie a for a long time regardless of milan or juve because they cant match inter.they were lucky to win against inter in the previous games"

the juve in serie B could beat inter right now......

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Poor,poor bastards.
The only way to win a title for them is this way.
Otherwise there is no way to win the sccudetto for the next century.
They should watch over and over again goal of Del Piero from the free kick, from the last game when we won 2:1 in the middle of Milano and learn something about football.
Cemetery for players.
Quick ,quick sell Viera to them.
Pathetic fucks.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Browsing that Forza-Inter forum is absolute comedy. They're completely obsessed with their hate for Juve. Each and every poster's got Juve in their signature.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Esteban said:
Browsing that Forza-Inter forum is absolute comedy. They're completely obsessed with their hate for Juve. Each and every poster's got Juve in their signature.
They have enough reasons to hate Juve.
Poor Inter loser fans.

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
If I am an Inter fan or player, I would bury my head in shame. On the pitch they didnt show anything near to being a champion.

The verdict goes to show that within a span of a few years the Italian League has become a worldwide laughing stock from previously being the best league in the world with alot of world class players playing in it.

Of course the reason for the Serie A's demise is caused by incompetent men behind the scenes.

The moment the former FIGC president stepped down in shame, fans of the Serie A would think that the dark and corrupt days of the league would be over.

But in comes an even dumber person to take the FIGC role. One in the name of Guido Rossi.

As the English league and La Liga's popularity and reputation have reached new heights, the new laughable verdict will definitely push the Serie A further down the pecking order.

Alias!! The fall of the Serie A is inevitable. :disagree: :tdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)