Inter management abuse of young players revealed,ballotelli demands transfer back (5 Viewers)

Mar 24, 2006
My lovely Amaaaaaaaaaarakkaaaaaaaaa teenager :drool:
:devil:

Congrats for reaching this ridiculous post count , truly great to know you , very compose and friendly ;) i'd like to meet you someday when i visit USA :D :pint:
post fairly and get your girl outside :mark:

P.S : Powis got snubbed , you senile :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Congrats man. You're a great guy, and someone who has learnt a lot about the game in so little time. Always a joy debating football with you. Here's to many more. :pint:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Rab – RAB!! Most beautiful member, smokes socks, and one of the coolest around. Always been nice to me, even when most here weren’t. Exemplary mod in my opinion and I’d suck your hotdog any day, bro.
Great to have you around Kyle. For an American standard here 25k is not enough, you better hit the 50k next year.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
motherfucker you had better have been stoned when you wrote this or you are going on my shit list with Maher,cruello and Melo

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
When a thread with such title happens to start in the hangout section, it has to be a dedication.

Humorous, Azzurri fan, Barca hater; Congrats Kyle, it's great to have you around :smile:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ahmed- First person to include me in a dedication.
How pathetic person without a life do you have to be to remember something like this?

Sorry, that's for calling me a dick. :D
I want you to stay here with us for many more years. The forum is not the same without some people and you're one of them, Mr. "Who needs google earth search when you have me around".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)