Inter is going for the record! (1 Viewer)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Even though the Nerazzurri seem out of the title race, Mancini’s squad can still break the Serie A record set by Inter between 1970 and 1971.
Back then the team was coached by Invernizzi and the Nerazzurri managed to go unbeaten for a total of 26 games (20 wins and 6 draws) between the 8th matchday of 1970/71 and the 3rd matchday of 1971/72.

Therefore if Inter manage to avoid defeat against Roma next weekend, they will equal the record set by Invernizzi’s side as the current team coached by Roberto Mancini has managed 25 undefeated games up till now (last two matchdays of last season and the first 23 matchdays of this season).
Related Information:
Serie A 2004/2005
Inter

Goal.com -----------------------------------------------

This would be hilarious, what an honourable record to achieve :D I think I'm actually willing to give them this. If they ever tried to brag about it you can just shut em' up by snapping your fingers. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
senza impegni europei il Milan domina il campionato ‘91/’92 concludendo imbattuto tutte e 34 la partite con Van Basten che diventa per la seconda volta capocannoniere con 25 goals.

someone care to translate this?

Edgar

Feb 2, 2005
Not playing in European competitions, Milan dominated the '91/'92 championship, finishing unbeaten in all 34 games with Van Basten becoming topscorer for the second time with 25 goals.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Inter is unstoppable. What worries me is that they look rocksolid in CL. They will go far I think...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)