Inter fans firebomb Vieir's and Cannavaro's resturants (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Fans firebomb Vieri business Wednesday 25 February, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tension at Inter is sky high after petrol bombs were thrown at restaurants owned by Christian Vieri and Fabio Cannavaro.

Police revealed that late last night Molotov cocktails were hurled at the ‘Baci e Abbracci’ restaurant owned by Vieri and Milan midfielder Christian Brocchi, while another attack took place on Cannavaro’s establishment ‘Rosso Pomodoro’.

The fact these were linked to the results on the field of play has now been ascertained by a message left behind at the scene.

“Vieri, our patience has come to an end,” read the leaflet.

“You are not Inter men and do not deserve the support of this city seeing as you and your teammates do not care about the suffering and humiliation poured upon us. Now you will pay.”

In recent years there has been escalating tension between the Nerazzurri hard-line supporters and the club – including banners which former President Massimo Moratti admits influenced his decision to resign – but this is a terrifying turn of events.

“We were immediately informed of these events,” read a statement on the official Inter website.

“These are very serious and shocking actions, which is why we refuse to believe that there were real Inter fans behind them.”

The pressure is increasing on the side after a 2-0 lead was lost in the 3-2 derby defeat to Milan last Saturday evening.

Inter are now in joint sixth place with Udinese, 19 points adrift of the League leaders.

----------------------------------------------------------------

:eek: I think Vieri will definitely leave and the end of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What a shamefull even.... but in some way i can understand the frustration of the Inter fans....

After the last game... it was like the cherry in the cake for them!.

Jul 28, 2002
Thats no excuse fo rthem to firebomb a restaurant. Protest fine, but blowing sumink up is jus like terorism. If i was canna and vieir i would prove their worth to inter and start playing well.

(what i dont get is that vieir has been there best player for quite some time, he and Zannetti carried inter last season. Gr8 way to treat a legend like vieri.)

Imagin if we kept him?? DP-Vieri strike force would have killed all others.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
:eek: i understand the frustation, but why resulting to violance....?

:down: i feel sorry for vieri, he has done inter more good than harm. it's best that he leaves....

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
picture you joining and devoting your life to a football team and the city, putting your kids in school there, owning a house there, even opening your restaurant there. you, your girlfriend/wife, and your kids.

then imagine the people of the city torching your restaurant.

ask yourself what would stop them from doing that to your house next?

and what if your wife and children were in there?

what if you were in there?

imagine yourself as one of the fatalities resulting from this. was it worth it? for football? for sixth place in the league? for 13 years without a trophy?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
playing well means giving the terrorist what they want.....

I'd say Vieri and Cannavaro sould fight back and show his stance by scoring 75 own goals each... that would show those bastards whose the boss in da town :stuckup:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
playing well means giving the terrorist what they want.....

I'd say Vieri and Cannavaro sould fight back and show his stance by scoring 75 own goals each... that would show those bastards whose the boss in da town :stuckup:
I agree.

Jul 28, 2002
In a way i hope they dont score 75 goals each, cos that means inter could even beat us in the schudetto....but those fans need a sorting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
In a way i hope they dont score 75 goals each, cos that means inter could even beat us in the schudetto....but those fans need a sorting.
i dont know how you can call these fans.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
What a stupid demonstration. No success? Drive your best players out of town. :rolleyes: It's not just needlessly violent, it's stupid and ineffective too. I hope the morons responsible are caught and jailed. For a very, very, long time.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
75 own goals John ;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
What a stupid demonstration. No success? Drive your best players out of town. :rolleyes: It's not just needlessly violent, it's stupid and ineffective too. I hope the morons responsible are caught and jailed. For a very, very, long time.
or even better executed:devil:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)