Inter fans firebomb Vieir's and Cannavaro's resturants (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
You think that someone who can bomb a public place has a place in society? It's a question of philosophy Fli. There's an interesting thread on it somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

Sep 28, 2002
i am not justifying them. but i doubt that those explosions were seriously harmful. they just threw couple of molotovs and broke some windows. i doubt that place were totally crashed. if they deserve execution then those who celebrated suberbowl win in the usa deserve to be burried alive...

my 2 cents.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I think Vieri and Cannavaro should make Inter lose 149-0 in their next match.

++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

“These are very serious and shocking actions, which is why we refuse to believe that there were real Inter fans behind them.”
They're in denial. Why would anyone else give a damn?

Jul 28, 2002
So would i if my team hated me, my club hated me, and id been carrying the club over the last few seasons.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002

Vieri didn't look happy when he scored against Sochaux in the UEFA Cup match last night. He actually looked pissed-off at kick-off.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
Inter fans are mindless fools what can I say.
I don't think we should generalize ALL Inter fans to be mindless fools. I'm sure those are just a minority (a bunch of thugs who should be punished). But there are other fans who respect the team and condemn such extreme actions against players and team members.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
This is the future we are going to. If the footballers don't care for the badge on their chest and still have their million salaries we will see more and more actions like these...

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
For those who say that Vieri and Canno should play betta: i think that it's the team of Fabio! he'd betta move somewhere if he wants to stay alive, but someone will judge it as he's a coward! but he didn't suit the team, it is obviously he cannot play there.
"should i stay or should i go... " as in the song of Groove Armada if i'm not mistaken :))

as for Vieri it is the same as DP in juve!
i always hoped that Inter fans are pretty normal, but ...still i think that fools are enough in any teams fans.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Sometimes it's hard to just walk away. Those two might have kids in school, they certainly have business links with the city. They're settled, and now some stupid punks who think that poor football results justify this kind of attack are trying to force them out.

Anyway, at least now we know why Diego Forlan doesn't own a chipper in Manchester. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)