Inter Fan (2 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++

Well, again thank you very much for the warm welcome I have received thus far and lets hope Inter kills Roma this weekend!
I'm with you on this one!!

Go Inter go!!!:boxing:

OP
BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #65
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    i am a bit inter fan!

Makes me wonder if theres anymore that have seen the light.....step out of the darkness people!:cool:
    Jk, anyway...well I really cant understand how anyone can be a Juve and Inter fan, its like being a Lazio and Roma fan.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002

Makes me wonder if theres anymore that have seen the light.....step out of the darkness people!:cool:
    Jk, anyway...well I really cant understand how anyone can be a Juve and Inter fan, its like being a Lazio and Roma fan.

well personally im not a fan i just want more scudetto contenders to make the league more competitive(it already is the most competitive in the world) and if inter won the scudetto it would make them stronger and more stable, making them a stronger presence in europe in the long run

this would fulfil the prophecy of italy's return to europe, making the NT more confident and more capable of glory

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    sorry but Inter are the club i hate the most in Italy :p

Its just impossible for me to like Inter for some reason. But that don't mean i don't like Inter fans or anything... :) few of my friends are Inter fans and its always fun to rub it in week in a week out :D:D

anyway, welcome and enjoy your stay :)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Zizou , remember this ????

I don't think the feminists on this board will like what yousaid there...just cos you`re a girl, doesn't mean you know less than the guys
    I don't think the femenist on this board will like what you said below either ;)

++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Baffles me as well. But then again you know girls, they like the teams with the cutest players
    and........

no, you don't know girls :D

@BFC82: may i ask what are your opinions/thoughts about Cupers sacking and your new coach?? How do you see thing will go from now?

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #70
    Iceblu, you cant hate Inter more than Milan??:confused: Anyway, as for me, they are truly the club I detest the most, followed by Real Madrid and then Juve.
    Anyway, as for sunshine...Cupers sacking was surprising only in the sense we did not expect it to happen now. I really was waiting for him to be sacked during the summe if he didnt win anything, which was the most likelt case. But, I guess the Brescia game was the straw that broke the camels back for everyone.
    As for Zac, well hes got quite a dilemma ahead. Inter is really demoralized right now and he has to shake off all the negativity thats surrounding the team. More than anything, we have to get back into the scudetto chase, I hate being a mid-table team.
    I really cannot comment on how the team will perform, I think we're all waiting to see.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    Iceblu, you cant hate Inter more than Milan??:confused:

i just do. I hate everything about the club starting with Moratti. I don't hate Milan coz they have done a lot of good for Italian football. Inter have not.

Milan have given Italy recognition along with Juve andd as much as i dislike them, i don't hate them one bit. Its hard for me to hate a club that has Maldini, Nesta etc.

Inter on the other hand spend so much money year in and year out and what do they do ? Ruin players careers.

Im sorry if u find it offensive... but thats what i feel about Inter and im sticking to my guns.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    well, I dislike both milan clubs.. as much as their fans dislike juve.. but, I don't have the same feelings for their fans, in fact most of my friends are milan or inter fans..

btw, welcome to the forum BFC82.. :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Anyway, as for me, they are truly the club I detest the most, followed by Real Madrid and then Juve.
    How is possible that someone could dislike Juve?¿?

:p

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Anyway, as for sunshine...Cupers sacking was surprising only in the sense we did not expect it to happen now. I really was waiting for him to be sacked during the summe if he didnt win anything, which was the most likelt case. But, I guess the Brescia game was the straw that broke the camels back for everyone.
    As for Zac, well hes got quite a dilemma ahead. Inter is really demoralized right now and he has to shake off all the negativity thats surrounding the team. More than anything, we have to get back into the scudetto chase, I hate being a mid-table team.
    I really cannot comment on how the team will perform, I think we're all waiting to see.
    Yeah, i was surprised that he was given the boot at this moment too. Wouldn't they be risking causing more bad than good by doing this?? :confused:

Do you think that he should have been sacked?? I mean, do you want to get rid of him? Do you think that it's his fault for Inter's poor performance??Sorry to be asking so much, i'm just a bit curious to here what you have to say.

Well we'll see how things go from here and Gd luck :)

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #76
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

Yeah, i was surprised that he was given the boot at this moment too. Wouldn't they be risking causing more bad than good by doing this?? :confused:

Do you think that he should have been sacked?? I mean, do you want to get rid of him? Do you think that it's his fault for Inter's poor performance??Sorry to be asking so much, i'm just a bit curious to here what you have to say.

Well we'll see how things go from here and Gd luck :)

To be honest, I would have preferred Cuper to be sacked in the summer if he did not win anything. Moratti spent millions getting him wingers to appease Cuper and his 4-4-2 formation. Cuper had no reason to dissapoint this season, the club gave him all the tools to succeed but when you cant even beat Sampdoria at home, damn thats going to infuriate alot of people:mad:. Arsenal was just a fluke, I think thats how Cuper wanted Inter to play all the time, but I dont think that can be repeated. Cupers not the only one to blame for this regrettable season, the players have to take some responsibility as well. Most of the time, they're out there "pretending" to care...i just wish they played, well....more like juve! With determination and fearlesness of the opponent. Inters come into games hoping not lose, Juve goes in wondering how much they are going to win by! Thats the difference people, you cannot blame Inter for the players they have, any other team would be lucky to have Javier Zanetti, Cannavaro, Vieri and Co., its the mentality of it all thats killing them.
    Anyway, I hope I have answered your question and please, feel free to ask me anything, its all good!:)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Did you know that today Moratti left the stadium before the match even started? Apparently it's cos there were some banners that pissed him off "Moratti fire yourself! Cuper for President!"

On the other hand, Zac said that Moratti left cos of a toothache...hmm who to believe?

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #78
    ++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++

i just do. I hate everything about the club starting with Moratti. I don't hate Milan coz they have done a lot of good for Italian football. Inter have not.

Milan have given Italy recognition along with Juve andd as much as i dislike them, i don't hate them one bit. Its hard for me to hate a club that has Maldini, Nesta etc.

Inter on the other hand spend so much money year in and year out and what do they do ? Ruin players careers.

Im sorry if u find it offensive... but thats what i feel about Inter and im sticking to my guns.
    Its understandable, Im not trying to sway you in any way, I was just curious why. Anyway, I do understand your point and I respect it. To be honest, Inter may not be the most exciting team to watch, but I think we have pretty well the last seasons in Europe. We made it far 2 years ago in the Uefa Cup, and last CL we made it to the quaterfinals. 3 Italian teams in the quarterfinals, how can that be bad for Italian football? Despite the recent results, we started off with a bang n Europe, 3-0 in Highbury! Again Im not trying to sway you in any way, I just think you are misunderstood.

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Did you know that today Moratti left the stadium before the match even started? Apparently it's cos there were some banners that pissed him off "Moratti fire yourself! Cuper for President!"

On the other hand, Zac said that Moratti left cos of a toothache...hmm who to believe?

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time.....but you cannot please all of the people all of the time.

There may still be some Pro-Cuper Interistas out there, but I think deep down we all know that Cuper was given more than enough time and chances. Cuper got himself fired!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Ben Actually it was 3 Italian teams in teh semi finals not in the quarters ;)

About Moratti, from what I heard, he does not like it when the supporters insult him directly as he has given everything for the club.

I personally do not think he's the best of presidents, but at least he does fork always.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)