Inter Fan (2 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Welcome here Ben. May I say how nice it is to see such a pleasant opposition fan on here. makes a nice change. Enjoy your stay and good luck for the season.

Your win at Highbury is the highlight of my footballing season so far btw!

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Hey Ben.

One question.

Does anyone ever sing that song "Ben" by Michael Jackson to you??

"Ben, the two of us will never part"

That was about a rat, you know.

Anyway, stupid question, but I'm on my lunch break.

PS- In no way do I think that you are a rat.

OP
BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    Hey Ben.

One question.

Does anyone ever sing that song "Ben" by Michael Jackson to you??

"Ben, the two of us will never part"

That was about a rat, you know.

Anyway, stupid question, but I'm on my lunch break.

PS- In no way do I think that you are a rat.
    haha, cant say anyone has. Anyway, no offense taken by the way, lets leave the rat comments to the Milanistas.;) And yes, the highbury match was the highlight thus far, but we have yet to see it again.

PS Hello Jessica, I just thought I would say hello and hope we win this weekend.

By the way, you are all welcomed to visit our forums, www.interforums.com.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Well, nice to see that you have something to contribute to the Forum, instead of just insulting us like previous Milan and Roma fans :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    Well, nice to see that you have something to contribute to the Forum, instead of just insulting us like previous Milan and Roma fans :)

Although......................................................

He DID go on the transfer thread about Adriano and tell us that there is no way that he won't be playing for Inter next year:down::down:

That's OK, we'll brainwash him soon enough.

4 posts and he managed to break the collective hearts of Juve Nation.

That's Impressive:D

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    Well, nice to see that you have something to contribute to the Forum, instead of just insulting us like previous Milan and Roma fans
    Well I know how frustrating it can be to have people coming here for the mere sake of interrupting the forum and insulting other members. We have plenty of cynics at my forum and I would hate to repeat that here. Besides, I do not want to put a bad face on Interistas, gots to represent!

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    I had no idea you wanted Adriano that badly, but like I said previously it will take a miracle from Juve and total idiocy from Moratti for Juve to ever get him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++
    I had no idea you wanted Adriano that badly, but like I said previously it will take a miracle from Juve and total idiocy from Moratti for Juve to ever get him.

The idiocy of Moratti is what we're counting on.:D

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    Well, knowing Moratti it could happen. But be prepared for total revolution from the fans, we will not tolerate that. There is no way we can justify making Juve stronger while making ourselves weaker. Moratti, Good man with a big heart but not much brains...:down:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Uff, I am sooo sad, but... I have to agree with you, Ben. He is really stupid guy.

But the truth is too that he is very good person, but I think you should have something in your head too!
    :down:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++
    Thank you everyone for the warm reception. I must admit that I was unsure about how everyone would react here, seeing as how our respective teams "dislike" each other. As far as Milan fans go, I hate them and the club with a passion. They are arrogant and obnoxious, well most of them. Anyway, Im still a little perturbed about the 5th of May debacle which cost us the title, but thats all in the past now right?
    For one thing I may not like Juve but I dont hate them either, the road to the scudetto lies through Turin in my opinion and we ever have a chance of winning it, we have beat you first. To be the best, you have to beat the best I say.
    As far as my "condition" goes, yes Im an Inter fan, a proud one at that. Although, there has been much to be proud about, sackings, doping charges, gettting mauled by Milan and Moskow. Its never easy for an Interista.
    An Inter fan in southern USA, thats rare to say the least. Its actually a weird story how I became an Interisa, to be honest I kinda like Juve at one point, but then again you cannot like Juve and Inter at the same time.
    Well, again thank you very much for the warm welcome I have received thus far and lets hope Inter kills Roma this weekend!
    like Tom (paolo_ montero) suggested, it is great to have an understanding fan of another club here :)

BTW...you say you're from Southern USA... where exactly may i ask?

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    Welcome ben, but i still hate Inter..you wont change my mind, cause it's My mind, not yours ok, ITS ALL MINE! MY MINE IS MIND! keep away from it! you wont brainwash me!

;):)

++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

The idiocy of Moratti is what we're counting on.:D
    there is hope :extatic:

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    Well I reside in Texas, near Houston actually. Honestly, Im the only one around here that even knows about soccer, much less Italian.
    Anyway, for discomamba, its hard for anyone to convince them from going from Juventus to Inter, I think you would start missing the trophies too much.
    Ive noticed you are from LA majed, I went to thousand oaks about a year ago, gorgeous place to live, I envy you.

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    It's not only about trophies Ben. We have class, dignity, honour, Moggi... ;)

Oh Im not going there....:D
    I think many people would tend to disagree with you on that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)