Inter Fan (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Welcome mate, as long as we have nice, non abusive conversations, things should be OK between us, we dont mind other teams' fans :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Welcome BFC82 hope you'll enjoy your stay. I'm really sorry to hear about your condition, I hope we shall be able to cure you and help you get on the right track in life.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
An Inter fan.

Man, I'm so sorry.

And an american Inter fan, as well.

How on earth did that happen??

Please tell me "Well, my parents are from the Old Country, and they are big Inter fans......"

Anyhoo, welcome aboard.

OP
BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    Thank you everyone for the warm reception. I must admit that I was unsure about how everyone would react here, seeing as how our respective teams "dislike" each other. As far as Milan fans go, I hate them and the club with a passion. They are arrogant and obnoxious, well most of them. Anyway, Im still a little perturbed about the 5th of May debacle which cost us the title, but thats all in the past now right?
    For one thing I may not like Juve but I dont hate them either, the road to the scudetto lies through Turin in my opinion and we ever have a chance of winning it, we have beat you first. To be the best, you have to beat the best I say.
    As far as my "condition" goes, yes Im an Inter fan, a proud one at that. Although, there has been much to be proud about, sackings, doping charges, gettting mauled by Milan and Moskow. Its never easy for an Interista.
    An Inter fan in southern USA, thats rare to say the least. Its actually a weird story how I became an Interisa, to be honest I kinda like Juve at one point, but then again you cannot like Juve and Inter at the same time.
    Well, again thank you very much for the warm welcome I have received thus far and lets hope Inter kills Roma this weekend!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)