Inter are a joke - official! (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Inter are a joke - official!
Saturday 15 May, 2004

Following Francesco Totti’s lead, Inter have now decided to release their own book of jokes about the troubled club.

Roma captain Totti proved a massive success with his book inspired by jibes at his own expense and now the idea has been turned into a video cassette with his fellow Italy and Giallorossi teammates joining in.

All the proceeds went to charity and it helped improve Totti’s profile from a slightly grumpy star to someone willing to laugh at himself.

Now Inter have followed suit by releasing a book of jokes made about their on-going lack of silverware.

All the proceeds from the collection will go to ‘Emergency’, a charity that brings medical and surgical assistance to the victims of armed conflict.

There will also be a final chapter dedicated to famous phrases by Inter fans past and present, including renowned wit Peppino Prisco.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 27, 2003
Peppino Prisco was a legend.

In a remote Sicilian village, a mafia boss has entrusted his henchmen with the mission of eliminating a rival boss.

"Now beware guys" says the boss "I want this to look as if he has committed suicide"

"Don't you worry, boss", replies one of the henchmen, "we'll hang him with an Inter scarf"

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
It's amazing where free competition leads some to take actions like these... and how entities try to make money.

I'd like to take a look at that Inter Joke Compilation...

Dec 27, 2003
There are plenty of jokes about Inter on the net. Many refer to very Italian concepts tho, or they contain plays on words that can't be reproduced. I can translate the "universal" ones for 1 euro a word if you want...

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah Inter are the butt of most Italian jokes and stand up comedians in Italy.

One I love saying is this....

Who would win a race between Father Christmas, an old lady and a happy Inter fan?

Of course the old lady....neither father christmas nor a happy inter fan exist :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)