Inter agree £18m Ibra swoop (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
BFC...

Seriously, what would Juve fan do in an Inter forums?

1-Talk about your glorious moments since 1989?

2-Discuss your formation and tactics for the Coppa Italia?(Something you fans consider it as Scud or CL??

3-Or we could possibly all go there and learn some spanish, but the rules of this Forums is that we have to talk/chat in English. I'll make sure to announce my uncle about this, he was willing to spend some cash on spanish courses, but as long as there's this Interista forums, why to pay??

4-How can Inter have an Italian player in their starting 11?

I guess we have lot of things to talk and discuss about, promise you as soon as we'll have some free time, we'll pay you a visit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
BFC82 said:
Sorry to break it to you Tico, but I would say the forum there is 50/50.

The only thing "bizarro" about it is that we will be dicussing matches against Roma and Fiore, whilst you on the other hand.....tell me more of cremonese.
Shows how much life you have being a Serie B team's forum. Are you signed up as well in a Catanzaro, Catania or Rimini forum as well ?

Why don't you just sink down and sign up for a Pro Vercelli (C2A) forum as well :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good riddance to all the Ibrahimovic fans. You may now go and "support" the joke we call Internazionale along with the rest of the imbeciles / mercenaries.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
BFC...

Seriously, what would Juve fan do in an Inter forums?

1-Talk about your glorious moments since 1989?

2-Discuss your formation and tactics for the Coppa Italia?(Something you fans consider it as Scud or CL??

3-Or we could possibly all go there and learn some spanish, but the rules of this Forums is that we have to talk/chat in English. I'll make sure to announce my uncle about this, he was willing to spend some cash on spanish courses, but as long as there's this Interista forums, why to pay??

4-How can Inter have an Italian player on their starting 11?

I guess we have lot of things to talk and discuss about, promise you as soon as we'll have some free time, we'll pay you a visit.

:tup::agree: nicely said rab!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
BFC82 said:
Sorry to break it to you Tico, but I would say the forum there is 50/50.

The only thing "bizarro" about it is that we will be dicussing matches against Roma and Fiore, whilst you on the other hand.....tell me more of cremonese.
How long are you going to go on about Juve playing the likes of Cremonese? You don't add anything anymore to the forum, if you are not willing to put a good discussion I will be showing you the door faster than Andy closing the thread where Vinman and Eddy are fighting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)