Int-l Friendly Games, May 19th - June 6th (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
England-Japan was really an exciting match... a real creative midfield battle.... one match that will push Erikson o show weather he have the guts and sack scholes for Lampard...

OP
Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    Yep... 60 minutes now gone. Ireli Turkiyye!

Graham, sorry bud, but I'm supporting my neighboring nation ;)

OP
    Elnur_E65

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    Here's what Eriksson said after that draw with Japan. I am sure Santini when he read this thought "aah you're so full of crap!"

06/02/2004. Sven-Goran Eriksson was upbeat despite England's disappointing 1-1 draw with Japan in their penultimate match before Euro 2004 kicks-off.

The Swede felt the opening half hour was "excellent" and wasn't concerned by what was a tired and unimaginative second half display.

He said: "The first 35 minutes we were excellent, brilliant, the best we have played for a long time.

"If we could play like that for 90 minutes in Portugal, I would be extremely happy. If we play like we did at the start of the game, we will qualify, there are no doubts about that.

"We got a bit tired, especially in the second-half. But that is normal as we had a hard session on Monday and practised rather long on the morning of the game.

"The most important thing was not this game, but to be as fit as possible for June 13 against France. I think we are fitter now than we were at the World Cup two years ago."

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    Yep... 60 minutes now gone. Ireli Turkiyye!

Graham, sorry bud, but I'm supporting my neighboring nation ;)
    What fun would football be if we all supported the same team? ;)

Bring it on :boxing:

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
    Jan 24, 2004
    England - Iceland 6:1

25' [1 - 0] Frank Lampard

27' [2 - 0] Wayne Rooney

38' [3 - 0] Wayne Rooney

42' [3 - 1] Heidar Helguson

57' [4 - 1] Darius Vassell

68' [5 - 1] Wayne Bridge

76' [6 - 1] Darius Vassell

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Holland 0-1 Ireland HT

Oh my, Ireland rule.

The Germans are gonna crush us :sigh: Basti, promise me something: kill me if you guys win. I don't want to live like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)